1st ever Cat Council (For cats only)

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi dere Spock, I'm Roofuz and wif my bruvver an sum help frum my Hoomen purrpaw Howard we run Roofie's Cat a Tonic Bar &
Grill thred. We wood like to inbite u ovve for ur 1st drink onna da howse...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kathylou

Well, when my lady got divorced from that human, she got me. I sleep on her bed with her and would never let any human man do that.
I'm better than a man anyway, because when she wakes up I'm always there purring and happy and in a good mood.
It's my job to keep my lady happy and make sure she gets all the love she needs.

Spock
hi Spock!
i'm Cable, & i'm the riter in my famlee, altho sumtimes Java & Pixel rite stuff, jus not as much as me! my boyfren is the big hansum Jasper, & Java's is Smudge. we all 3 do our bes to keep our meowmy happee, speshullee sins Mouse lef last desembr
. nise to meet you!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi dere alla u Cats and Kits dis iz Lukey heer.
I wuz tinking, u can tell cawse of da burnt smell inn da air.
We shud have a batchelor auction benefit fur da dizplaysed kritters frum Rita & Katrina. All da grul kittys culd bid on dere favorite boy kitties and da proseeds go to da releef fund. I mite even drag Purrpaw Howard up and see if any of da Hoomen meowmys will have a little pity on him and bid so he wont feel bad..

Whad dus u all think? Let me kno.
Lukey,Rufus & da kritter Klan at Purrpaw Howards zoo and howse.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we hafta chek wif Graycie and GoGo. We not wanna be in HOT water wif our gurlfrens. If It just for one nite, then it mite be ok.

Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Hi dere alla u Cats and Kits dis iz Lukey heer.
I wuz tinking, u can tell cawse of da burnt smell inn da air.
We shud have a batchelor auction benefit fur da dizplaysed kritters frum Rita & Katrina. All da grul kittys culd bid on dere favorite boy kitties and da proseeds go to da releef fund. I mite even drag Purrpaw Howard up and see if any of da Hoomen meowmys will have a little pity on him and bid so he wont feel bad..

Whad dus u all think? Let me kno.
Lukey,Rufus & da kritter Klan at Purrpaw Howards zoo and howse.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shenandoah & Humble -
Sumtimez when the auction happens, the peeple or catz who win getz the peepl or cat they bought to paint theyr house or sumpin they don like to do themselves!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, then count us in! We wanna help!

I will help with the laundry! I lie on it to keep towels warm before you fold em! (Humble)

I can help with taking bottles off dressers so you can dust! I good at nokin em off! (Shenandoah)

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Shenandoah & Humble -
Sumtimez when the auction happens, the peeple or catz who win getz the peepl or cat they bought to paint theyr house or sumpin they don like to do themselves!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ari, you wood get squirted wif the watter bottle if you lived here! boy, i don think that very nice! course you does have a reason to be mad about them takin yur mousie, but still.......

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tayle meassurin time here!

Shenandoah = 13 1/2

Humble w0n't let meowmy do it.
Originally Posted by carolcat

ari, you wood get squirted wif the watter bottle if you lived here! boy, i don think that very nice! course you does have a reason to be mad about them takin yur mousie, but still.......

kitty_cat_lover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Charlie: ooo! and auction! hmm....how unfair it is for me to keep myself from all the girl cats!
Miss. Kitty and Samatha: no way! uh huh! there is no way your doing that! and besides...your not spayd yet.
Charlie: OO the horror of it all! no evil vet!
Miss Kitty: *rools eyes* oh get a grip.
Charlie: *hids in corner*

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie an Miss Kitty an Samanthat, isn't it nice to haf sissies and bruvvers?

Shenandoah an I reelly love eech other a lot.

Humble Kitty

I love my Humble brother, too. (this is shenandoah)

we bof adore our meowmy.
we SAD SAD cause tomorrow she hasta go bak to skool.
an she has to go get this thing calt a mommohgram tomorrow at 12:45 and she ben skeered and upset cause she frayd of cancer.
she feels lik alla us do wen we hafta go to the beternareeuhn.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
H&S? It's okay for meowmy Bobbie to be nervous - but she is a smart lady by going to get her mammogram. Love her up lots when she gets home.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deer buds S&H, Ur meowmy iz doin da rite ting and it is normul fur her to be a lil nervuz but we iz shur she wil be just fine. Ur buds R & L

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well now we gotted purrpaw off our pooter we tinkz u prolly iz rite..Hoomens get dat way speshully bowt tings dey have no kontrol ovvr. U just wil hav to be passhent wif her. Tell her to put sum Charlie Daniels on da stereo and boogie a bit an she prolly will feel beddur.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dat's a grate idea! But we tink we get her to lissen to The Stray Cats!

Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Well now we gotted purrpaw off our pooter we tinkz u prolly iz rite..Hoomens get dat way speshully bowt tings dey have no kontrol ovvr. U just wil hav to be passhent wif her. Tell her to put sum Charlie Daniels on da stereo and boogie a bit an she prolly will feel beddur.

kitty_cat_lover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Charlie: 'lo all. did we miss something? nothing really been going on at this end....exsept for mommy and grandmommy screeming about eachother.
Samatha: if you stopped licking your buttox less and listened more you'd knowq it's about getting your claw's taken out.
Chalire: *yowl's and hide's*
Miss Kitty: oh don't worry.....your mommy is winning.
Chalire: no, you mean our mommy.
Miss Kitty: no, your mommy is out mommy's kitty.
Charlie: @@ I am confused....
Samantha: his brain's already fryed enough, don't push it.
Charlie: *glare's at Samantha*
Miss Kitty: oh, don't mind them...there just sour pusses. ha! get it? sour pusses!
Charlie and samatha: enough with the jokes! and have you notessed that no one had laughed ta any of them?