1st ever Cat Council (For cats only)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we thinks you guys just right! My Meowmy signed up in Catster an looked at yur pictures, and you looked cute.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tank you, that's a releef!

we go to catster and ast u to be our frens over dere.
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Well we thinks you guys just right! My Meowmy signed up in Catster an looked at yur pictures, and you looked cute.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
H&S? When your meowmy gets the new cat toys, you'll be able to get lots of exercise! And your meowmy will get exercise, too.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She bought 2 cat charmers and 4 cat dancers.
We can ahrdly wayte! Do you tink 5 year old kitties wull like these toys, miss meowmy jan?
Originally Posted by gemlady

H&S? When your meowmy gets the new cat toys, you'll be able to get lots of exercise! And your meowmy will get exercise, too.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

She bought 2 cat charmers and 4 cat dancers.
We can ahrdly wayte! Do you tink 5 year old kitties wull like these toys, miss meowmy jan?
my meowmy duznt no whut cat charmers is but we all likes the cat danser & Pixel is EIGHT!
so y'all shud like it to - Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It just looked fun, so meowmy got one. She dint even reed bout what it does. she go bak an do it now, though.

Originally Posted by laureen227

my meowmy duznt no whut cat charmers is but we all likes the cat danser & Pixel is EIGHT!
so y'all shud like it to - Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Whut's a cat danser and whut's it do?
It is some brown cardboard rolls on a piano wire....when you hold one end the other one kinda "flys" around and it looks like a fly or a bug. If you kittys like to chase bugs you will LOVE it but if you don't you prolaly won't like it...I used to like it but now I think it's BOOORING
, yur friends jasper and tia......this tia, i never played wif it cuz i think it dumb..

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Humpfh. We hav nevvr seen wun of dem. We liks bugs tho.
Your purrpaw could prolaly get you one at Petco or Petsmart if you gots one where you live...otherwise meowmy sez you can get them online at fostersmith.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

It is some brown cardboard rolls on a piano wire....when you hold one end the other one kinda "flys" around and it looks like a fly or a bug. If you kittys like to chase bugs you will LOVE it but if you don't you prolaly won't like it...I used to like it but now I think it's BOOORING
, yur friends jasper and tia......this tia, i never played wif it cuz i think it dumb..
we likes it, but we likes Da Bird bettr
but we likes almos alla our toyz - we glad meowmy buyz dem! we also lik to pla wif things she maks for us. she maks Pixel paper footballs outa tissue or paper towls. she givs me & Java plastic pill lids cuz we lik skitery things. also she bens straws into triangls - thay skittr gud, to!
Cable [kisses for Jasper
]

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we likes lumanum foil, too. an onxce we fount a jelly bean to play eif!
Originally Posted by laureen227

we likes it, but we likes Da Bird bettr
but we likes almos alla our toyz - we glad meowmy buyz dem! we also lik to pla wif things she maks for us. she maks Pixel paper footballs outa tissue or paper towls. she givs me & Java plastic pill lids cuz we lik skitery things. also she bens straws into triangls - thay skittr gud, to!
Cable [kisses for Jasper
]

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I like all sorts of stuff tat isnt a "toy". Anyting small and plastik and my faverite ting to do is shuve it under the fud kooly box then watch pawpa get the stik out and get my toys out. The cat danser is ok but I had 3 (count em 3) flys to play wit today. I had lots of fun wit tos.

Karlee likes her mousys. They dont move a lot but she can reely bat them around.

Much dont play a lot - sumtimes she likes lil peeses of paper.

Luzeee

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Mummy bought home this nasty little white thing....It whinges a lot and kinda looks like I did when I was a baby, but it can't even see me yet!!! I beat it in the head when Mummy isn't looking....I really want to bite it but Mummy always stops me! Not fair!!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

My Mummy bought home this nasty little white thing....It whinges a lot and kinda looks like I did when I was a baby, but it can't even see me yet!!! I beat it in the head when Mummy isn't looking....I really want to bite it but Mummy always stops me! Not fair!!!
As far as I'm konserned - you have the rite (no, the obligashion) to wak tis whiny ting. Reminds me, its time I go wak Karlee.

Luzeee

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I think its a kitten cat....But it's so stupid, it just whinges all the time...And Mummy pays it lots of attention! She pays me attention too, but its not the point! I try to get to it when she's not looking, but then Mummy gets annoyed if she catches me.