1st ever Cat Council (For cats only)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oohee, meowmy hates dem flies.

Originally Posted by katachtig

I like all sorts of stuff tat isnt a "toy". Anyting small and plastik and my faverite ting to do is shuve it under the fud kooly box then watch pawpa get the stik out and get my toys out. The cat danser is ok but I had 3 (count em 3) flys to play wit today. I had lots of fun wit tos.

Karlee likes her mousys. They dont move a lot but she can reely bat them around.

Much dont play a lot - sumtimes she likes lil peeses of paper.

Luzeee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Jasper - do you still have your bad bunny? Where did you get it again?
Dere Smudgie, yep, I still has it, actually it a bunny SKIN, but I don hardly ever pla wif it anymore. NOw most of the times when I pla I plays wif Tia, but a few times I pla wif toys or meomwy or daddy but hardly any now....I guess I not as playful as I was when I was littlr. Meomwy gots me the bunny skin at a store called "The Beadman".....meomwy sez it kinda like a ol' fashion hippy store or a "head shop"
she say if you gots a Tandys leathercraft store they should have some too, otherwise you mite have to look online for some. Hope that helps Smudgie, yur friends jasper and tia

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere Smudgie, yep, I still has it, actually it a bunny SKIN, but I don hardly ever pla wif it anymore. NOw most of the times when I pla I plays wif Tia, but a few times I pla wif toys or meomwy or daddy but hardly any now....I guess I not as playful as I was when I was littlr. Meomwy gots me the bunny skin at a store called "The Beadman".....meomwy sez it kinda like a ol' fashion hippy store or a "head shop"
she say if you gots a Tandys leathercraft store they should have some too, otherwise you mite have to look online for some. Hope that helps Smudgie, yur friends jasper and tia
Smudgie,

You can also try fishin places like Orvis - pawpa likes fishin so he's seen bunny skins and deer skins there. i gess fisher peeple make bate from it.

Luzee

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Jasper. Meowmy think Im not verry plaeful for a kittn. I jes like to lay around wif Elsa my kitty mommy mos of the time. Course I did get some furry mise yesterday. They were fun.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Yeah, I think its a kitten cat....But it's so stupid, it just whinges all the time...And Mummy pays it lots of attention! She pays me attention too, but its not the point! I try to get to it when she's not looking, but then Mummy gets annoyed if she catches me.
Just think! You can do things and blame it on the whiney kitten!

Ari

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Thanks Jasper. Meowmy think Im not verry plaeful for a kittn. I jes like to lay around wif Elsa my kitty mommy mos of the time. Course I did get some furry mise yesterday. They were fun.
I'm glad, and hey Smudgie, don feel bad, you is just more laid back and mellow, yur meomwy should count her blessings! You could be reel rowdy like me and Tia or Ari!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Wow I haven't visited this cat council in ages. How is everything going?

Bridgey
hi bridgey, this tia, nice to here from you, are you still a show girl? we is fine, how are you?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm glad, and hey Smudgie, don feel bad, you is just more laid back and mellow, yur meomwy should count her blessings! You could be reel rowdy like me and Tia or Ari!
Course maybe my Meowmy jes got used to having 11 cats, an 3 seems like not much.

kitty_cat_lover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a bunch of little fuzzy balls that I batted somewhere and a little gray mousy like thing on a string that jingles! I lvoe it! though I'm fine with small things that rool and I can bat around....:p it bugs my mommy when I bat something of hers in a hard-to-get place. it's fun to watch her get the long wodden stick thing and try and get it out!

Prince Charlie.

I don't play with toys. I perfer to lie int he sun light and relaxe.

Miss Kitty.

I don't have time to play with toys! I'm to bissy!

Samatha.

Doing WHAT?! licking your self?
Charlie.

ooo! look who's talking!
Samantha.

*warning tone* Charlie...Samantha.....

Miss Kitty.

OO Shutting up.

Samatha and The Prince Charlie.

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, when my lady got divorced from that human, she got me. I sleep on her bed with her and would never let any human man do that.
I'm better than a man anyway, because when she wakes up I'm always there purring and happy and in a good mood.
It's my job to keep my lady happy and make sure she gets all the love she needs.

Spock

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Spock, niceta meetcha. I sleep on the foot of my humans' bed, an I'm a good boy, but the oldest cat here, Miss Tigger, is meen and wakes up my Meowmy evry morning reely early. Cause she wanta eat!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi spock! I'm kitters, it's nice to meet you. I'm the only kitty in my mommy and daddys life and I love them both. I take naps with daddy during the day and go na-night with momma when her goes to bed, i gots to take care of boths of em! It's a tough job having to sleep all the time with them but I know they need that from me so I do it!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ain't it, spock? meowmy bobbie sez the same ting! she has 2 of us, an we never bother her for anything but hugs and stuff. we always happy and only wakes her up if we wan a snak.
Originally Posted by Kathylou

Well, when my lady got divorced from that human, she got me. I sleep on her bed with her and would never let any human man do that.
I'm better than a man anyway, because when she wakes up I'm always there purring and happy and in a good mood.
It's my job to keep my lady happy and make sure she gets all the love she needs.

Spock

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Spock! (Or should it be "Mr. Spock"?
)

I'm an only kitty, too, and have to share my love with meowmy and grandmeowmy. I sleep with both but not when they expect it!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice to meet you Spock. My name is jasper and I have a lil sister Tia but rite now she at the badanarian getting spayd. I sleep with my meomwy and daddy at nite and usualy wif Tia too, but meomwy sez tonite she gotta stay at the bad place. I think meomwy is MEAN! I want to invite you to visit my thred too. Its called "Hi this is jasper, remember me?" and I wood like to be yur friend. Tia wood like to be friends too as soon as MEAN meomwy goes and gets her, yur new friend jasper

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we wanna be frens, too! humble and shenandoah

HUMBLE HAD ACCUHDENT! Reed bout it in our thred. we bof had to go to the vet!!

Nice to meet you Spock. My name is jasper and I have a lil sister Tia but rite now she at the badanarian getting spayd. I sleep with my meomwy and daddy at nite and usualy wif Tia too, but meomwy sez tonite she gotta stay at the bad place. I think meomwy is MEAN! I want to invite you to visit my thred too. Its called "Hi this is jasper, remember me?" and I wood like to be yur friend. Tia wood like to be friends too as soon as MEAN meomwy goes and gets her, yur new friend jasper