Zorro at 2 months

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zorro is 2 months old now (still a bit fuzzy) but looking good IMO. Love this pose - looks like a show cat to me

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

How much longer before you get to bring him home?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
End of April is when we'll get him - the breeder plans on coming up here for a show and will bring him with her alter. I'm only showing him on Saturday (first show) because he and Jack will be going to Wisconsin for a show the following weekend. Don't want to over stress him having to get to know Jack in a week before they show together

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

End of April is when we'll get him - the breeder plans on coming up here for a show and will bring him with her alter. I'm only showing him on Saturday (first show) because he and Jack will be going to Wisconsin for a show the following weekend. Don't want to over stress him having to get to know Jack in a week before they show together
I'll bet the next two months are going to seem awfully long.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes and no - breeder is spoiling him and I'll get pics about every 3 weeks - so I can see him develop

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes she is nice to but Ann will have to breed her to a boy with a longer muzzle - her's is a bit shorter then she likes. Both are nice. The brother, Scooter, is a pet but he's cute.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we've (breeder and I) decided the chocolate Zorro is not turning out as well as we had hoped. His color is too blah. Good type but not the color which will fade more as he gets older.

SOOOOOOOOOOO we are back to square one again in waiting. We do have two possible choices now - both chocolate-silver males (two different litters - one out of Bridget; one out of Angel). So now we play the waiting game all over again.

If we get one of these, won't get him till June and he'll be shipped to us. Maybe I will end up with my choice of a chocolate silver boy after all

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, that's too bad. I hope one of the other babies works out well for you.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a shame, good kitties are worth waiting for. Perhaps you are meant to have a choccy silver after all

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's what I was thinking Amanda - maybe I'm really meant to have a choc silver boy after all - his name will still be Zorro....lol