You’re never alone!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
“You neeeever poop alone!” (Liverpool FC chant). I’ve always wondered if I am supposed to return the favor. I hope not. And plus, do wild cats do this?? This is how the ancient Romans did it…glad I wasn’t one.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Graycie issuch a brat at times15 minutes or so of trying possiblities to figure out why she keeps meowing at me and getting in my way stepping all over my laptop etc.🤣just to force me to put my legs on the couch grab a blanket so she can continue her nap

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Graycie issuch a brat at times15 minutes or so of trying possiblities to figure out why she keeps meowing at me and getting in my way stepping all over my laptop etc.🤣just to force me to put my legs on the couch grab a blanket so she can continue her nap
That's Graycie's way of saying, "Take a break, dude! You need it. I need it. All the stuff will still be there when you get back. Or not. It really doesn't matter that much. But having some one-on-one time DOES.":petcat:*It's the BEST time of EVERY DAY.*

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s definitely both ways in this house! Phoebe tries to jump on my lap during the night shift, and Daisy supurrvises from the laundry basket during the day shift. Sometimes she takes it to the next level and uses the litter while a human’s on the loo!