Your Fave Pic, One That Sums Up Your Kitty

2rescuekitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Those 2 Sum up Stella because she is ALWAYS near me or on me. If I am laying where she can't lay up against me she finds a foot, or thigh, or any body part she can lay on and then purrs her cute little self to sleep.

The last two pics sure sum up Toby. He constantly lays like that...which to me is something I have never seen a cat do haha. He will fall asleep like that or just relax that way all the time. He's a silly little nugget

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

CatptainKittyLady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mods delete if this has been done-i couldnt find one.

You know that one pic that makes you think "thats so my kitty". Actually since its so hard to pick just one, lets make it two.

Show me your two fave pics of your kitty, the ones that really show their purrsonality.

For Honeybun its easy-theres the derp face one i took shortly after i got her, and wide eye goofy kitty :)View attachment 239425 View attachment 239426

Attachments

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I would have to pick Kitty. She is a socialized feral that was talked softly to and talks softly back. She actually talks a lot and I envision her with a valley girl accent. Dah-dy, like...

I have lots of favorite photos as I also have her brother and two other cats but that is my favorite because this is her outside at work. Quite the contrast to her current life.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise