You know you’re a cat owner when…

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When you blame yourself for your cat doing something it was not suppose to do. I didn't put it away, I should have moved it, I should have closed the door, box or clothes hamper.....

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You find a human hair in your food and your appetite immediately plummets, but you find a cat hair, say "meh", pick it out and keep eating 😂
This is so true... ugh I can't do human hair in my food just seeing that in my food, ill literally get sick and not eat the rest of the day.... but a kitty hair is like their little special sprinkle of love on the food hahaha just remove that little piece of fur and move on... 😆 😂

Shawna87

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When you tell your guest not to leave anything on the counter that they don’t want to end up on the floor.

When you trip over your cat and immediately apologize and ask if they’re okay when they were the ones that ran right in front of you seeing if they could make you fall to your death 😂

Shawna87

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You find a human hair in your food and your appetite immediately plummets, but you find a cat hair, say "meh", pick it out and keep eating 😂
I’ve never read anything more true than this. Heck I’ve eaten food that they’ve licked but if my husband licks it I’m unsure if I want to 😂

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shawna87 Shawna87 Omgoodness yes I have tripped over Gabby a few times and I'm always like
"OMG are you ok??? I'm so sorry!!! Pick her up give her plenty of love..
I think that's why they trip us up.. I swear it is like they know we will give them tons of love when we do hahaha and we know they are fine and that it was "their fault" but we always feel bad and apologize haha

Last edited:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You leave a pile of clean laundry lay on the floor for 5 seconds and the cats turn it into a warm bed, and you don't have the heart to move them and by the time they tire of it, it needs washed and dried again. Not like I know from experience...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
…your tummy purrs.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
When you get a coffee mug from the neighbors that reads "you are pawsome" with kitties on it.l
That reminds me of something pretty funny. I'm a dog groomer and most days I wear a smock or socks that have cats all over it 🤣 I never realized that until now! (We do groom cats but on a smaller basis.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
…you leave the radio on so your cat isn’t lonely when you go shopping, and, you play that same station in your car to feel psychically connected to them.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
…you leave the radio on so your cat isn’t lonely when you go shopping, and, you play that same station in your car to feel psychically connected to them.
Yessss☝☝☝

When you leave the TV on in the living room on a nature channel so they can watch birds and squirrels and such.
I've watched Gabby on the cameras, she will watch it for about 15 minutes then go to her room to go to bed. It's there for her if she wants it though. Hahaha