You know you’re a cat owner when…

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gods that's so true. When I sent Mum to respite care for a fortnight a year ago I spent most of the time ferrying Phoebe to the vet.

You know you're a cat owner when you feel bad because someone chooses to stay in the bedroom, where it's colder, and you aren't in there with them to keep them warm.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
When you need something for yourself and are left cussing about it because it cost 10 dollars but your cat needs a $200 Chewy order and you don't even think twice about it.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You have plastic jar lids taped over the power switches of plug strips so your cats don't step on them and turn your computer off while you're working. (Seriously, the people who design these must not have cats.)
Lily used to turn mine off on purpose! I never tried that hack.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lily used to turn mine off on purpose! I never tried that hack.
I left for work one day and left my computer on and one of the cats wrote me a lovely poem that went like GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGKo;

(Not a cat, but, I recorded an agility run I did with Livie a year or so ago. I set the camera up and took her over the first jump, which she ran around. She ran to the camera, bopped it with her nose, and managed to hit stop record. It was like she was embarrassed that we had it recorded!)

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I left for work one day and left my computer on and one of the cats wrote me a lovely poem that went like GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGKo;

(Not a cat, but, I recorded an agility run I did with Livie a year or so ago. I set the camera up and took her over the first jump, which she ran around. She ran to the camera, bopped it with her nose, and managed to hit stop record. It was like she was embarrassed that we had it recorded!)
Both stories are wonderful.
😸😂😂😂