You Didn't Even Say Goodbye, Jeff

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Jeff, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

This is the deepest Truth I know, that love never dies, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides. Although you miss her physical form desperately, the best part of Jeff, her love for you now translated and purified into Love, still remains. Always, forever, that Love abides.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Jeff, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

This is the deepest Truth I know, that love never dies, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides. Although you miss her physical form desperately, the best part of Jeff, her love for you now translated and purified into Love, still remains. Always, forever, that Love abides.

Thank you Mamany for understanding.

Jeff found me seven years ago and it was meant to be. One day I went out to feed a stray and came back with a best friend. Ones like her are the hardest to lose.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
-
Just read where someone else has suffered from the heartache of losing their special feline friend.

Their cat has spoken through signs she has sent their way. I am confident after reading their post that their kitty is doing fine. She is telling them that she is okay and that she need for them to be okay.

Unfortunately,I don't feel the same way about Jeff since she has remained so silent. Keep hoping for a sign from her- anything- even if it was to tell me to mind my own business.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
That sign may yet come...time is very different There than it is from Here.

Never thought of that, thank you. A friend of mine thinks she is adjusting to her new life and will send me a sign. She was in a miserable state when we found one another and I became instantly protective of her. I also spoiled her because I know she probably didn't get any nice things before we met. If she lets me know that she is okay than I can begin the process of graciously letting her go. I just want her to be happy.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
And do remember that those signs can be subtle...don't dismiss the butterfly in your garden, even...Or a soft brush against your leg that could so easily be dismissed as imagination.