You can't see me!

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Taz in the backyard.

View attachment 194050
So is he Canadian? Hiding behind the maple leaves.
He is from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada the same birth place as me. But we live 4 hours away in Ottawa. My mom gave him to me three Christmases ago. Best Christmas gift ever. :)

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Taz in the backyard.

View attachment 194050

He is from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada the same birth place as me. But we live 4 hours away in Ottawa. My mom gave him to me three Christmases ago. Best Christmas gift ever. :)
That's pretty good. I live in a part of Montana where there has been some talk about asking if we can switch to being Canadian. I mean we get all the same weather, have the same kind of roads. We could make a deal and swap the nuclear missal silos for actual health care. But then I heard that Canada is planing on building a wall to keep Americans south of the border.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
That's pretty good. I live in a part of Montana where there has been some talk about asking if we can switch to being Canadian. I mean we get all the same weather, have the same kind of roads. We could make a deal and swap the nuclear missal silos for actual health care. But then I heard that Canada is planing on building a wall to keep Americans south of the border.
Where on God's green Earth did you read or hear that. We just don't want the open border the current crappy government is running.
We have a horrible federal government right now. Full of unqualified full of bs people.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
PS The health care here is not what you think it is. Long wait times and the service is crap. You go to an emergency room and worry about catching something. In Ontario the government penny pinches the hospitals and people have gotten fatally ill because of unqualified cheap cleaning staff. They cut corners and piss the doctors off. Not at all like you think.

Service sucks but not all the staff. I mean no disrespect to doctors, nurses, techs...

Last edited: