Purraise
I'm sorry about Hope

I'm really glad to see Shell is looking much better

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Shell...

She really makes my heart smile whenever I see her...her eyes, her look reminds me so much of my Cotton when we first got him.

You're really doing such a great thing for her and she's looking much, much better. Lots of continued for you and her and for Hope.

dunnyboy69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As a non-Paypal person I was suspecting it was going to be a lot trickier than it was.
Good luck with everything. She's a gorgeous cat: I suspect immigration will stop me popping over from England to get her, but she could stay at mine any time she wanted!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you and Hope is rebounding! She is doing much better now, I suspect the meds were making her sick. Her eyes still look horrible and I am out of her eye ointment now so we will just have to see what happens from here.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Thank you and Hope is rebounding! She is doing much better now, I suspect the meds were making her sick. Her eyes still look horrible and I am out of her eye ointment now so we will just have to see what happens from here.
Yay!
That's fantastic news!
Way to go, Hope!!

Plenty more for both Shell & Hope!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, there is Hope after all! So very happy to hear Hope is pulling through. That conjunctivitis can take a long time. Pixie suffered for two to three weeks with different eye meds. She finally just got better. Sending for Hope.

AND more for Miss Shell too

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi friends,
Yesterday was a very very sad day as we lost our little girl Shell. I will cut and paste something I wrote in response to one of MA's post in her blog, called "It Mattered":
Oh MA, it did matter… so much!
Shell came like a hurricane – fast and furious, to show us: Pay attention! Look around, look at the forgotten, and when you pass them by, take a step back and take a second look… She came to show us how precious time is, how powerful love can be, and that there is still undeniable faith and beauty in humanity.
So many people from around the World came together to help saving her tiny little life… People who had never seen her, never touched her, but yet loved her like one of their own.
It was just so beautiful to watch… Shell was surrounded by angels… Now she is one of them…
Shell did matter… a lot… for each one of us who had the luck to be part of her journey….
Hang in there MA,
Love,
All of Us
I wanted to thank you all so much for being part of this beautiful Journey...
I also wanted to note here, that even though sweet Shell has ran to the bridge, she has left behind huge vet bills, so we will continue the auctions, and perhaps extend it to make sure MA has what she needs to cover those bills and take care of her babies
The link for the auction is the same: http://catblogosphereauctions.blogspot.com/
There are two events running right now: Week 2, which ends midnight of April 4th, and there is also an Auction in Memory of Shell of a beautiful necklace that was made especially for her.
Both can be found on the page. When you open the auction page, you will see the necklace first - if you want to bid on it, place the bid right below it.
If you want to bid on the auction, scroll down to see the other items and make you comment in the end.
PM me if you have questions.
Thank you so much for your support, love, purrs, vibes and prayers...

Status
Not open for further replies.