Worried Meowma

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is so so gorgeous Korinmewmew Korinmewmew . Is she still a kitten (ie less than a year)? From her pic I would guess six months plus or minus? Relieved to hear the both of you are doing better. :grouphug2::sunshine:
Thank you, yes she is still a kitten. She is only 8 months old. She Is a small girl. She has always been small for her age.

Buddies mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 209829
I have been so worried since Sunday, my kitty Korin has been very sick. On Sunday morning I woke up to her vomiting. It was allot of vomit it was only liquid and hair balls. She wouldn’t eat food, and kept vomiting all day.

Yesterday she was very lethargic she wouldn’t want to get up at all. She would just be close to her water fountain. I tried lots of home remedies recommendations. Until finally I had enough and took her to the vet. After the exams they gave her fluids, and medication.

Finally today at 4:00am I started to see some improvement. She is still weak, but is now eating and walking around.

I was so emotional, sad, and crying at one point. You feel so helpless to see your pet in pain. Sorry bout my rambling, I just needed to vent.
Beautiful baby, I'm so glad that things have turned around. I know these are our children and family. We love them unconditional and get back so much in return. We have to do everything possible for them. You are a great parent to your baby. Speedy recovery for the holidays and I hope you don't have this again for your baby.