Worried Meowma

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
C44D62AB-C0DE-4DC0-9239-5C45CD09EB7C.jpeg

I have been so worried since Sunday, my kitty Korin has been very sick. On Sunday morning I woke up to her vomiting. It was allot of vomit it was only liquid and hair balls. She wouldn’t eat food, and kept vomiting all day.

Yesterday she was very lethargic she wouldn’t want to get up at all. She would just be close to her water fountain. I tried lots of home remedies recommendations. Until finally I had enough and took her to the vet. After the exams they gave her fluids, and medication.

Finally today at 4:00am I started to see some improvement. She is still weak, but is now eating and walking around.

I was so emotional, sad, and crying at one point. You feel so helpless to see your pet in pain. Sorry bout my rambling, I just needed to vent.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 209829
I have been so worried since Sunday, my kitty Korin has been very sick. On Sunday morning I woke up to her vomiting. It was allot of vomit it was only liquid and hair balls. She wouldn’t eat food, and kept vomiting all day.

Yesterday she was very lethargic she wouldn’t want to get up at all. She would just be close to her water fountain. I tried lots of home remedies recommendations. Until finally I had enough and took her to the vet. After the exams they gave her fluids, and medication.

Finally today at 4:00am I started to see some improvement. She is still weak, but is now eating and walking around.

I was so emotional, sad, and crying at one point. You feel so helpless to see your pet in pain. Sorry bout my rambling, I just needed to vent.
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - Poor Korin! Did the veterinarian make a clear diagnosis?

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 209829

:grouphug2:Oh you poor dear and your poor baby! I am glad she is doing better but how terrifying not being sure what caused it! You didn't ramble at all, you were a very brave girl! Beautiful sweet Korin has a huge fan base here on TCS including me! Keep us updated and stay strong. Give her a big hug from Gypsy.:catlove::catrub:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great!!! More payers for a speedy recovery, keep pushing the water! My cats get a 'kitty cold' once in awhile, it is good to have some L-lysine treats on hand for the sneezes, watery eyes, and lethargy. My one little 'frail' boy gets it much worse, so I know how to worry too. I'm so happy to hear your little girl is better!

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless her, grace was always sick as a kitten and I cried a few times as you do get so attached and as they can’t tell you what’s wrong it’s awful ! They look so sad too. Wait until she’s naughty again - you’ll be so happy at first as you know she’s back x

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a bacterial infection. He said it might have been something she ate. I don’t know what she could have ate. But I’m just relieved that she is doing better now.
Just reading now, and adding my *PRAYERS* and healing thoughts of wellbeing for KORIN to feel completely better very quickly! We all love her here. So glad it was apparently something she's bounced back from! :yess::catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Speedy and I send all our best to sweet Korin! How is she doing today? :hugs: :catrub::catlove: :hearthrob:
First of all I would like to thank you all for all the well wishes to my sweet little Korin. Even though I do not know you all personally, i feel like I have made lots of friends here in the cat site. Thank you once again and here is a little update on Korin.

She is doing so good. It is incredible how she has bounced back. She is playing, running around, and eating better than she used to. Korin is back to her normal self, and even getting into mischief now. Korin sends you a sweet little meow and a purr to thank you and your kitty’s. :heartshape::thanks::happycat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First of all I would like to thank you all for all the well wishes to my sweet little Korin. Even though I do not know you all personally, i feel like I have made lots of friends here in the cat site. Thank you once again and here is a little update on Korin.

She is doing so good. It is incredible how she has bounced back. She is playing, running around, and eating better than she used to. Korin is back to her normal self, and even getting into mischief now. Korin sends you a sweet little meow and a purr to thank you and your kitty’s. :heartshape::thanks::happycat:
:yess::clap2::bliss::kneading: