Worming treatment

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't get any of the worming treatment I used to use (spot on one that does both roundworms and tapeworms, spot on version, not the tablets)

Tablets are no good cause Willow bites them into pieces then drops them on the floor covered in the foam from her mouth when she's trying to get rid of the nasty taste, or her and Tigger work together to bury tablets in the litter tray (so I can't use them, not after they hid them in their mouths then drop them all chewed up and covered in foam from Willow's mouth, then get buried in the litter tray)

So for ages I been getting the spot on one that does both worms, but I can't seem to find it

So would this be a suitable alternative, or are "natural pet medicines" a waste of time and money?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001EO6GS6/?tag=

edit: Willow's IN A SULK now at the mere mention of wormies cause she says she does NOT HAVE WORMIES

to be fair she might not cause the girls don't do any hunting, so idk, there's never been any worms appear in the litter tray

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
After Gypsy had hair loss after a Revolution plus application I researched alternatives and decided against the 'Natural pet Medicines'. Googled for you and found
20240315_031539.jpg
20240315_031508.jpg

does both kinds of worms

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I have had a couple of severe flea infestations over the years, one from house sitting in a flea infested house and another from the failure in my area of Advantage II. Just my opinion, but I have never found a natural flea remedy that worked and have wasted time by using them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have had a couple of severe flea infestations over the years, one from house sitting in a flea infested house and another from the failure in my area of Advantage II. Just my opinion, but I have never found a natural flea remedy that worked and have wasted time by using them.
I get stuff from the vet for fleas, as Willow has a flea allergy

Worms I get a spot on that does tapeworms and roundworms

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Willow just huffed cause she says she does NOT HAVE FLEAS and she doesn't need flea or worm treatments (currently Tigger and Willow don't have fleas, the stuff from the vet keeps them both protected) :heartshape:

how very DARE i suggest she has fleas, she gave me the filthy look while I was doing typings in this message and ran to hide in the bedding cupboard :lol:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Serious question: can cats get worms if they are unable to hunt?

Willow cannot hunt cause if a prey moves towards her, she runs away from it - so she kinda won't ever be successful in her wish to hunt the magpie, particularly when all it has to do is move towards her and she runs away :lol:

Tigger used to be able to hunt, she was a mouser, before her leg injury put paid to her ever hunting again :heartshape: