Will My Kitten Grow Into A Large Cat?

Saber_Kitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_3217.JPG
IMG_3266.JPG
hello, I have a 24 week old kitten and he's about 8.4 lbs. he loves to eat and I take him out for an occasional hike to make sure his eating habits don't cause him to become over weight. He loves to be active. I was wondering about how big he might be when he is older

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I think there's a good likelihood that he will grow into a larger cat. His paws look pretty big, which indicates that they could be made to accommodate a larger body. At 6 months old, my Charlie weighed just under seven pounds, and his full-grown ideal body condition seems set around 12 pounds, so I think that there's a pretty good chance that your kitty will get bigger than that. Your kitten is absolutely beautiful! Here's another place you can show off his picture if you want: Black Cats Only

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Saber_Kitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think there's a good likelihood that he will grow into a larger cat. His paws look pretty big, which indicates that they could be made to accommodate a larger body. At 6 months old, my Charlie weighed just under seven pounds, and his full-grown ideal body condition seems set around 12 pounds, so I think that there's a pretty good chance that your kitty will get bigger than that. Your kitten is absolutely beautiful! Here's another place you can show off his picture if you want: Black Cats Only
Thank you for the information!