Why Do Cats Do This

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought her a wand to play with we she loves it it stretches me m surprised it not broke yet.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just put the wand and the feather toys away in a closet where she can't get to them while you're not there. Sometimes they just get too excited, like people and destroy their toys.

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As Jackson Galaxy says, cats destroy the toys they love!

It sounds very much like a bored teenager cat. When my teen gets bored he becomes a full on pest! Last time It rained and he missed his outside time he unravelled half of a mega roll of toilet paper and shredded it!!!

I have found the best cure fore bored kitties is a second kitten/teen if you can. The next best thing is daily play time (I taught mine fetch), a bird feeder so they can watch the birdies and of course daily harness walks. Some puzzle feeders while you are gone at work might help.
:hangin:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
She loves the window that's her spot and I leave sandwich in here even if her mom doesn't want her in the room. But min I open my door sandwich is right their begging to come in. She hates being alone she's free to go around the house but mines a wild cat so she's stuck in a room and she would get bored of the puzzle