Who's crafty - Amazing DIY petbed!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my latest petbed I made, using this tutorial

http://petprojectblog.com/archives/c...Pet+Project%29

This is the table I used to make it, bought it off kijiji for $20

Then I added feet to it, made the table smaller and had a friend make the tops for the feet.... bought foam to make the cusion, cut it down and made the cusion cover. Cello is posing but it was actual made for my friends weiner dog.

Handmade tops by a friend... amazingly talented

Not the best image, but the actual recipient.

Anyone crafty should give it a go, it was a great project!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cool. You should make and sell them. Just like the other bed you made that was amazing!!!

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's awesome

*forwards link to dad with a note about birthday presents...*

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You are amazing, great job for that nice bed. Glad to see a wiener loves it too!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, fab four poster bed. It looks quite easy to make, I think I could make it and I'm not that crafty. Well done its great. x

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome!!

I do think you can make it you you are not crafty too, if you buy the pillow ready at a store, even at Ikea, for example, or Target... Who knows... If the pillows are too small, put 4 pillows of different colors... I think there are numerous possibilities! Thanks for sharing!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so neat. And of course I love it even more because its for a weenie dog. I have a mini weenie and wanted to get him a bed like that but BF put the breaks on buying him beds...Hmmmmmmmmmmm might have to start the plea for Franklins 'thrown' again

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to take an old end table similar to that when I was little (around 6) and make it into a bed for my cat. I would add a spare curtain, sometimes a sheer one, over the top of it and tie it back in the front so that it had a canopy.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very nice Lise! Cello looks amazingly like Bijou in that photo! I love the weiner dog. My brother and sister-in-law have one and he and I have a special bond. He gets so excited when I visit. Brenda says all they have to do is say "Linda's coming" and he gets all excited.