Wholesale Cat Litter?

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
Like one other person said, manufacturers and wholesalers  (especially wholesalers)  won't generally sell to the public, only to business owners, and getting them to do that can be harder than you'd expect, even.  I have one distributor that I've been working with for six months, and they are only now ready to send me the invoice for my initial order, for example.    

I just bought some litter from Rural King, and it is a good deal compared to most places, like others suggest ( I have just 1 cat though, so their prices are more than sufficient for my modest needs)  but another thing you might look into is to try and see up a group buy together with several other large users, then contacting the smaller retailers suggested earlier. 

wildhorsedreams

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
To order wholesale, you only need to apply for an EIN number through the internet in your state.

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise

To order wholesale, you only need to apply for an EIN number through the internet in your state.
just or accuracy's sake, an EIN is a federal tax id for a company (basically a social security number for a business), what most wholesalers will want (a few don't care) is a Retail certificate/retail license/ sales tax license ( different states have different names.)