Who Says Dogs And Cats Can't Be Friends?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course they can be friends Ladysnuggable. I only have a cat myself but one of my daughters has had 4 dogs and 4 cats for several years. They eat and sleep together very happily, to mention the nearest case to me but I could mention many other examples.

By the way this is the first thread I have discovered from you so I'm taking this opportunity to welcome you to TCS. Your pets are lovely. I'll be looking forward to your posts and new threads.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for welcoming be but i have been here for a while :) after losing a litter to panlukopenia I ended uo tearing my meniscus and my patella/knee cap became loose so i became a lot more inactive. Fenris is the first sog my cats have put up with lol. We tried a Jack russell mix before but that didnt work out :3 fenny is a good boy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for welcoming be but i have been here for a while :) after losing a litter to panlukopenia I ended uo tearing my meniscus and my patella/knee cap became loose so i became a lot more inactive. Fenris is the first sog my cats have put up with lol. We tried a Jack russell mix before but that didnt work out :3 fenny is a good boy

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is a shot of Noodle, Molly, and Nipper. Noodle is the shaggy one. Molly in the center, and Nipper on the right. These three all loved each other and Nipper never had any qualms about hanging with the pups. Doesn't Molly have a smug and contented look and sort of a grin on her face..
Jack
Noodle, Molly, & Nipper.JPG