White Spots Randomly On My Cats Nose

MagiQueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! My 6 year old cat Finley has had random little white spots appear on her nose in the past few days. Do any of you know what this is or if it is normal? It aren't paint or anything like that.

( Sorry the photos aren't the best. She isn't really photogenic)

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the forum but sorry you are noticing white spots on Finley's nose. Has she been scratching the area, grooming herself more than usual or are there any other symptoms she is exhibiting? From what I could see on the photo there were only a few very small white spots. I'm including this Article about skin conditions in cats which may be helpful:
Skin Conditions In Cats

I would recommend keeping an eye on the spots and if you detect any change(s), e.g.they do not disappear, increase in size or you notice more, to definitely contact your vet. Best of luck! :alright:

Vsanford

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! My 6 year old cat Finley has had random little white spots appear on her nose in the past few days. Do any of you know what this is or if it is normal? It aren't paint or anything like that.

( Sorry the photos aren't the best. She isn't really photogenic)

Hello, I'm just curious if you ever discovered what this was? My kitty has one little spot just like it and I'm curious if he needs a vet.

TortieTamer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, I know this is old, but that picture is the only picture I've found in my searching of what's on my cat's snoot. I'm already waiting to hear from the vet for a different issue, but was wondering if anyone has information on these spots. I just funny know if I'm overreacting being concerned.. Like part part of me wants to call the vet back and tell them, but I great that's being reactionary.
20210712_103535.jpg
20210712_103859.jpg