Kitten
Purraise
He is mostly an indoor cat, but sometimes goes onto the deck

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. It could be a host of things, allergies, fungal/bacterial issues, etc. Does it appear to bother him at all? Since you said it is getting worse, I think a vet visit is your best bet. Better to catch whatever it is early than wait until it spreads (assuming it will) and is harder to take care of. Sorry that I don't have any specific ideas - maybe other members will come along and can recognize some possible causes!!

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
He is mostly an indoor cat, but sometimes goes onto the deck
Does he staynin the sun alot???I know cats like sunning...But especially for white cats its NOT a good idea to let them do it alot..I have a white cat named Snowball ...and hes indoors as well..(occasionally..I take and HOLD him and go on my back deck for few minutes...sometimes..When its NOT too cold or too hot...For him or me.).Abd he does sit at window..but it's NOT direct sunlight coming in that particular window...Its not good for white cats..in particular..Ive read...

Last edited:

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, recently my 1 year old cat has been losing hair on his nose (or so I think, I could be mistaken). I'm concerned for him, since it has gotten progressively worse. Anyone have an idea of what I should do? Thank you!
BTW..Welcome to TCS...TO YOU AND YOUR KITTY:hellosmiley::welcomesign::petcat::catlove::whitecat: