Which Smiley Describes How You Are Feeling Today? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:paranoid::runaround: Leroy's not eating or wants to do anything:frown: I have a thread on Health with more info.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:thud: Just spent nearly an hour with an extremely hyper and loud group of people and I'm totally drained and exhausted. It's tech appreciation week so there was a small lunch for us and I had to go because my supervisor insisted:cringe:

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Used that, lidocaine and calagel along with rash relief. Along with an anti itch prescription but even material brushing my skin makes me itch. No rash or bumps other than where I scratched myself raw!

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Max's Human Max's Human , apart from hydrocortisone cream as N nansiludie suggested, which when my eczema gets really bad I slather on like cement, very naughty, I know, but it stops me ripping my skin off momentarily. You could try having a bath with oats (porridge oats will do), which you put a handful or two into a piece of cotton (like an old scarf, it washes out) and tie up with string or an elastic band. Then put the bundle in the bath and use it as a soothing sponge as the oat milk oozes out and is a blessed relief for itching. You can play around with the idea as you don't need to get a bath just need hot water in a bowl to squeeze the milk from the oat bag. It's very messy, mind you, so be prepared. But it does work, ahhhhhh. :worship:

I feel for you. :cringe:

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:hyper:Brian007,
Hats off to you, it helped. Something finally helped! Thank you for rhe suggesting the bath, of course MAX didn't understand WHY ON EARTH his mom was sitting in the big WHITE BOX aka tub, full of "smelly stuff". He sat on the edge with his right paw in the WATER like he was testing to make sure the temperature was safe for me! I have no sign of the Terminal Itching....

Status
Not open for further replies.