Which candy...?

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oooh I looove those! They are basically a gummy fish but a little tougher texture sometimes; somewhere between gummy and licorice texture. I'm not sure how to describe the flavor. My mom used to get some from a self-serve candy section in the grocery store when I was a kid. You'd scoop into a bag and pay by weight. I remember more colored fish but now if I get them they are all red. I've been trying to stay away from gummy stuff so I haven't had any in a while.
That sounds much better than what I was picturing! 😂

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oooh I looove those! They are basically a gummy fish but a little tougher texture sometimes; somewhere between gummy and licorice texture. I'm not sure how to describe the flavor. My mom used to get some from a self-serve candy section in the grocery store when I was a kid. You'd scoop into a bag and pay by weight. I remember more colored fish but now if I get them they are all red. I've been trying to stay away from gummy stuff so I haven't had any in a while.
Swedish Fish are so good. I'd call the flavor like a cherry/berry. Something like that. They are yummy.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would say the Mounds and Almond Joy. I used to love the taste of coconut. But after health issues when I could not eat the coconut for awhile, I no longer like the texture of it in my mouth. It is yucky to say the least.