Which candy...?

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Raisinets, definitely. 🤢

Skittles - yuck, stale bits of sugar.
My stepson was—still is, I think—addicted to Skittles. That’s how we got the name for our first cat. Stepson was about 12 years old and named her after his favorite candy. :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For me it's a tie between the Mounds and the Almond Joy. I don't like coconut.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Raisinets although I like raisins. Something happens to them when they make that candy though.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I only recognize half of them, so hard to pick the worst one. But if I choose by the strangest name of a candy I've never heard of before, I'll go with Swedish Fish. :lol:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Butterfingers. Not a fan of Peanut butter .

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's a lot of stuff there that I don't like but Good & Plenty wins this one by a mile. I'll happily take the York peppermint patty.

DD and I like dark chocolate Raisinets

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a raisinets commercial on our vhs of some movie (possibly Land Before Time) and now it's stuck in my head.

🎵 Sunny days, catch some rays, catch some raisinets. There's a lot of ways to catch some rays, but none like raisinets. 🎵

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What in the deep fried heck is a Swedish fish?!?!
Oooh I looove those! They are basically a gummy fish but a little tougher texture sometimes; somewhere between gummy and licorice texture. I'm not sure how to describe the flavor. My mom used to get some from a self-serve candy section in the grocery store when I was a kid. You'd scoop into a bag and pay by weight. I remember more colored fish but now if I get them they are all red. I've been trying to stay away from gummy stuff so I haven't had any in a while.