when is your furbaby's birthday?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

For all of our cats the shelter told us their birth date.  We generally celebrate their birthday and the day they were adopted. To celebrate we generally get them a new toy or toys if they are little things.  The toy also comes in a very big bag with several sheets of tissue paper.  Also because we recently adopted three cats when it was our first year with the first cat we adopted we adopted another cat and then after another year passed we adopted our third kitten on the first two cats birthdays (they were born about a year and a week apart).   So I guess you could say our family has a history of celebrating birthdays by getting more cats but we've decided three is our limit. 
LOL how nice! Celebrate a kitty's birthday by getting another kitty!

I desperately want a 3rd cat, but the BF is not going to be happy with it. This is my first time owning cats, and i started with two! but i need a Gunther to complete my kitty family!!!

Charlie - 7 mo. male

Jet - 5 mo. female

Gunther-???? 

3 would just be perfect lol

pangurban

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, since we adopted Pangur on Valentine's and he was a year old we are just saying his birthday is Feb 14th. I am already trying to decide what to do for his 2nd, I figure getting a home was a pretty good 1st birthday gift! lol! There is a bakery in the city just for dogs and cats so I may get him a 'birthday cake', or figure out how to make one as a family for him.

kittenpants

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When we adopted Kitty the shelter said she was 1. Of course took her to the vet the next day for a check up. Well he said she was about 2. We adopted her in November but I don't remember the actual date. So I say Nov. 1st

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The only cat who's birthday I actually know is Toby's. His litter was turned in to the shelter and his birthday is listed as Dec 8. Five of the others I got as babies so we kind of estimated how old they were and counted back. Bear's 14th birthday is next week and Monster's 1st is mid April. Sammy and Mr. Kitty were born sometime in May and Muffin was mid June. Lilly I adopted at maybe 10 months old, and that puts her birthday around the time as Muffin's. My dog Sky was born on Christmas and Aspen, I have no idea. I celebrate her adoption which was in October and she was about a year old when she was rescued. Mr. Kitty will be 12 this year, Muffin and Lilly will be 8, Sammy will be 7, Toby will be 6, Sky just turned 7 on Christmas, and Aspen will be 9 this year.