Whats your favourite perfume?.

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kumbulu

I love the smell of baby powder and I have some roll-on deodorant that's baby powder scent. Does anyone know if you can get baby powder scented perfume? Maybe that Dementer line Christy talked about?

Wait, maybe I should just put on a little baby powder LOL.
My husband swears it smells like baby powder...which he loves...It is evening night magic musk by avon I use the roll on too.......my other favorites sunflowers and Jovan white musk....Ihave people ask me all the time on that one it smells so good and a soft fragrance

catlover67

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like and use these:

CK's "Obsession"
Gloria Vanderbuilt
Jessica McClintock
Anais Anais

Love them all!!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've worn Boudouir by Vivienne Westwood for years (spicy, sexy but somehow chic too), but last summer when pregnant I totally went off it. I totally changed to Le The Blanc by Bulgari which is the most beautiful, subtle, light fragrance - just right for the hottest UK summer in history!!!

But now, when I sniff it I swear I can't even smell it!!

So I've recently (and probably temporarilly) moved from Boudouir to a patchouli-vervier (sp) combination by Cartier - brand new and French-titled; something about a dragon . . .

It's lovely.

This as a great thread coz I think a persons perfume speaks volumes about their personality. I also think that whether expensive or budget, perfume is one of the few things that succeeds in making one feel sexy and attractive (and happy).

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my absolute favorite is lacoste 4 women, i always make sure ive got it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Caz you'll never believe this!.

There was a few of us out from work for a night out about 3 weeks ago. We were in one really packed out bar when one of the guys in the office bent down and picked a 'full' bottle of 'Lacoste for women' up off the floor!(minus the top)

The bar was so full no one would have found it if you know what i mean?!.

Guess what i'm wearing today?
. It is lovely though

YOLA: I'm not dressed unless i have my lipstick and perfume on!

hootiecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everybody, My faves are so many of them, I love skin musk, white shoulders, smells like sweetpeas flowers, my fave flowers scent, jasmine and rose, rain scent and chanel#5, and indian musk I love all musk oils. love's baby soft is wonderful too and navy.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a hard time finding perfume that I can wear. It either 1-stinks to high heaven, 2-makes my allergies flare up, 3-makes hubs allergies flare up or any combination/all of the above. I love Lady Stetson, but last year hub and I found out that we can both wear the Romance by Ralph Lauren (ladies and mens) w/o making either one of us uncomfortable!

I do love the Loves Baby Soft too-but it smells like bug spray on me, not at all like it does coming out of the bottle! My mom always wore Chanel #5 when she dressed up and I love it on her, but on me, forget it, nasty smelling stuff! Love Sand and Sable too, but it makes my sinuses stop completley up, even if someone ELSE in the room has it on.