What's your Favourite Disney Flim?

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is a new Disney movie...The Emperor's New Groove . I love David Spade, who does the voice of Emperor Kuzko(sp?) Of the older movies I like The Lion King and Aladdin. My husband and I watched Aladdin together when we were just dating, and ended up playing the song "A Whole New World" during a part of our wedding ceremony
. I still get all emotional whenever my kids watch the movie and that song comes on

sinophilia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I forgot to say that I and Anna have all CDs of the Disney Classics and love to sing along - big favorites are Part of That World (little Mermaid), Be Our Guest and Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)... it's a nice way to refresh spoken English too...
Ehm, I am 26 and Anna is 31...

Diana

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
it's so hard to pick just one, so a couple of my favorites are

Toy Story 1 & 2
Beauty and the beast
The little Mermaid
The lion king

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, very tough to choose........Either Beauty and the Beast or Aladdin. Maybe The Little Mermaid.

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it is not a Disney film, but have any of you seen Charlotte's Web? I've read the book and have the movie. I really like it and it has made me cry.

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
HMMMMMMM....I really love most Disney movies, but the one that comes to mind first is Bambi. I still cry through Bambi. Lion King would bring in a close second, and then Hook.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ahhh, my gorgeous Princess Kittylove!!! Hi there sugar pie!
I haven't seen you or anyone for that matter in some time now

Without a shadow of a doubt, I would have to go with The Lion King...but to be honest, there are sooooo many Disney Films that are awesome! I just love all the fantasy...he made our world so much brighter didnt' he??

I adore this pic... I hope you like it...
She reminds me so much of Cinderella oooooops...another favorite!

Love & Hugs &

Catarina

Hello to Mum for me!