4. Lady and the Tramp
5. Otis & Milo
6. Robin Hood

I'm sure there's more but thats all I can think of right now

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My kids love all of the Disney Collection. I especially love Snow White, Lion King, and The Fox and the Hound....

aristocat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Sweetheart,

My favourites are

Beauty and the Beast

Aristocats

The Little Mermaid

Fox and the Hound

The Lion King.

Lots of love
Mum xxxxx

:pinky:
:kitty5:

kittenluvr2001

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I like almost all Disney films. My favorites are Lion King 1 & 2 and The Tigger Movie.

Is Shrek a Disney movie?

boo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kids love all the Disney films. Lion King, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin are firm favourites. (I guess they are their specific era)

There are some non-Disney animated feature cartoons that are very good also. Anastasia, Thumbelina (songs by Barry Manilow, sweet and corny) and The Princess and the Cobbler (the art work had to have been inspired by Escher - gorgeous detail).

And in case you haven't guessed, their mum sits and watches too!

pandabear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
"Beauty and the Beast" is my all-time favorite, followed (very closely) by "Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh". I also love "The Little Mermaid" and "The Black Cauldron".

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have collected all the Disney movies from Snow white (#1) to the most recent one Hercules(#34) of the Master piece collection. I have to say though that like the Tigger movie and The Aristocats are my favorites.
Of non disney Movies I like Watership Down, Legend, and the Last Unicorn.
And to think I have no kids...Oh well, I am a kid at heart and always will be!:tounge2:

amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love all Disney movies so I cannot really say that I have a fav movie.....but I do like the following more than others:
Aristocats
Snow white
The Little Mermaid
Lion King
gosh the list goes on and on...I could what disney movies until my eyes are square

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!!!! oh yes yes yes....closely followed by Sleeping Beauty and the oh so funny Toy Story!!.....of course Lady and the Tramp is at an equal with Beauty and the Beast....:pinky:

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like all of them. You guys forgot to mention Cinderella, Bambi, The Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty, The Sword in the Stone. I defently love Fantasia. I like The Incredible Journey(the old and the new), Were the Red Fern Grows, The Yearling,Big Red(Story of an Irish Setter), The Black Stallion, Heidi, and Anne of Green Gables movies.
Then there's The Neverending Story, An American Tail(1 and 2), Land Before Time series, The Secret Garden, and Balto.
I really like the movies of White Fang, Free Willy, and Flipper. Did any one get to see the movie about a dog who becomes friends with a dolphin?

vlinder

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hands down I **LOVE** "Lady and the Tramp" .. although, go figure, I don't own it!!

My hubby loves "Robin Hood".

Our close 2nds include both "Toy Story"s and "The Kid"

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooo Oooo I forgot Fern Gully and loads of the ones Nena10 mentioned!! Anne of Green Gables, Jungle Book, Sword in the Stone, and OMG!! - The Secret Garden!!!! I just LOVE that!!!! I haven't seen it for AGES!!!!
(Oooo I wish I was 10 again and just sit and watch all these in the school holidays!!!)

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, nobody is too old to watch child movies. I watch them even when my kids aren't around. I guess they are better then most of the movies that are filled with blood, gore, and sex. I can be a senior citizen and still watch cartoons. Even while others laugh. I don't care what people say. And I do admit, Ive bawled on most of them. I remember when I was ten and seeing E.T. the extraterrestial. I was crying for two days after that. I cried in Fox and The Hound. And on An American Tail. Nobody wants to go to the movies with me because they know I cry.

sinophilia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My favorite is Alice in Wonderland
... that's why we bought a Cheshire Cat (= Francis
, but I'm not sure she likes to be called like that)

Diana