What's up with Arm & Hammer Naturals / Essentials cat litter vanishing off the face of the earth??

jstie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Have used this for years - corn-based, acceptable clumping, biodegradable, pretty good odor control (with a little help from the A&H baking-soda litter box deodorizer). Bought it at Target all this time. It has now vanished from Target, not available at PetSmart or Petco, disappeared from two different WalMarts in two different states, out of stock at Chewy last time I checked, and now gone from Tractor Supply too. Appears on store websites, but not actually available. I'm scrambling and trying all kinds of other brands, and nothing else ticks all my boxes. Anyone know why?? I was going to contact A&H, but they won't even let you look at their website without joining their mailing list. Same thing happened to me with Nature's Miracle brand litter - I scoured my area, found one Petco with four bags, bought them, and never found it again anywhere. I seem to be cursed.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's possible something happened to their supply line due to COVID-19. Hopefully it won't last too long.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I was going to contact A&H, but they won't even let you look at their website without joining their mailing list.
Hi. I was able to access their site and see what products they are offering. The only one with the word 'Naturals' in it is called "Naturals Clumping Litter". Here is the link to the web site, see if you can access it from here without signing up - I did. There was a 'Contact Us' link I could access as well.
ARM & HAMMER™ Cat Litter – Pet Products