What's the weather and temperature like where you live??

Do you like the weather where you live?

• Yes I love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I detest it

Votes: 24 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
70 degrees and it's not even 7am yet.  

I was starting to enjoy the crisp sleeping weather, but I suppose I'll take advantage of this while it lasts.  Although the bit of humidity in the air is once again making a good hair day impossible.

Enjoy the day everyone.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We had the windows open last night.....almost unheard of for the latter part of October. And I'll take it.

50 degrees at 7:30 this morning with a high forecast of 83.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It is really a gross day here.. Cloudy, very humid, raw...It is 61 degrees with the humidity at 85%....It is gross...

You do not know whether or not to keep windows open for some air, close them cuz of dampness, or put the AC on .

There was some fog over the river... 

It was supposed to be a very warm day... but it is not happening....

This is bone chilling raw weather...gross...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
this morning I felt too hot. gotten used to cool morning. around 65ish this morning at home then at work 70. I haven't been outside yet but it was lightly raining near the coast on my way to work. We have also been in a drought. Something like -13 inches of rain-I think it's more than that. My brook out behind the house is bone dry in most spots and usually it's 2 to 3 feet deep in some areas. So strange to walk down the riverbed without any water.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's 83 and cloudy here.  I think it's going to start raining soon.  It's supposed to be 75 and raining tomorrow.  I just gave up, shut the windows and turned on the air conditioning.  I can't believe it's Oct 18 in Ohio and I am running the air conditioning.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
We had the A/C on here too! But I think we're back to fall weather starting tomorrow. Seriously, I want summer to be over already!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

It is really a gross day here.. Cloudy, very humid, raw...It is 61 degrees with the humidity at 85%....It is gross...

You do not know whether or not to keep windows open for some air, close them cuz of dampness, or put the AC on .

There was some fog over the river... 

It was supposed to be a very warm day... but it is not happening....

This is bone chilling raw weather...gross...
I think you need a dehumidifier to make things more comfortable. The AC will do the same but it will also make you freeze.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

It's 83 and cloudy here.  I think it's going to start raining soon.  It's supposed to be 75 and raining tomorrow.  I just gave up, shut the windows and turned on the air conditioning.  I can't believe it's Oct 18 in Ohio and I am running the air conditioning.
We get that kind of weather here also. I have a big fan out for when it gets to be too warm but too dry to have the AC on and also a space heater for when it gets down to 65 at night. We had  a night and half of the next day of rain and temps down to low 60s, the next day clear blue skies with a few white clouds and no wind and temp up to 80. Now it's 6:30 pm and down to 65, time to turn on the space heater again. Or at least to put on a sweater.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice sunny morning with 18 degrees, indoor temp is pleasant 59 degrees.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I can't ever remember wearing sandals in October, but I have them on this morning. We were in the mid-80's yesterday and my lunch-time walk was downright warm. Last week I was wearing a sweatshirt; this week, I'm back in a tee. We are to get a few showers this morning and then the sun is to come back out. Our high is to be right around 80 today. We've had the windows open now for the last couple of nights. I'll take it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Last night when I left for work in Portsmouth NH it was very raw and cold. I wore a sweatshirt. around 60 but damp. Last night same temp. 60. Wet.

This morning the skies are clearing but still some clouds. it was 68 when I got here. I have the AC on in my toolroom due to the stickiness. It helps keep me comfortable. Not sure what the day is going to do because I woke too late to watch the weather report. I imagine another warm day. The leaves are absolutely stunning around here. Wish it would stay like this. warm enough to not run the heat but cool enough to not need AC at home. At work we have weld rod ovens at 300 degrees in here. If I didn't have AC it would be 80 to 85 in here. Too uncomfortable. In the winter on days when its 10 degrees it feels good. Like a wood stove.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Junkies in CT??? @Primula

My thermometer is reading 86.  I may take advantage of this and go up to the roof for a while.

As nice as this is and my basil plant is coming back to life, I have to say, I was loving the crisp cool sleeping weather, but I guess this will be gone soon enough.

Hope everyone is enjoying the outdoors.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was 86 today! I was really trying to be done w/ the air conditioner for the year, but today I had to turn it on. It was just too hot! Especially after working, cleaning someones house, then running errands in the car under the sun.  It was 82-84 yesterday, but I just put a fan in the window. It did finally cool off for a short while a couple of weeks ago, but didn't stay. It's supposed to cool back down late this weekend, early next week. 

I hate how humid it gets here. Makes it miserable!  I always look forward to the little time we have in between where the weather is perfect. I'd love for the weather to stay in the 50-75 range. That would be nice!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot today.. 81 degrees!!  I do not want to close the windows, but I have to because of allergies..I did put the AC because of the closed windows...

crazy weather.. and tomorrow and Friday will be really, really cold....cold enough for heat!! stupid weather...

Status
Not open for further replies.