What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2024

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we had a rare Thundersnow. Heavy snow and equally loud thunder at the same time. Kwik Kwik , this year was just so much better than last that it hardly feels like we have had a winter. And fortunately it has been melting just as quickly as it falls. Maybe a foot in the ground last week and nothing this morning. But Spring is always welcomed.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we had a rare Thundersnow. Heavy snow and equally loud thunder at the same time. Kwik Kwik , this year was just so much better than last that it hardly feels like we have had a winter. And fortunately it has been melting just as quickly as it falls. Maybe a foot in the ground last week and nothing this morning. But Spring is always welcomed.
So it been a mild winter for you,that's good.....glad to hear it

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Gross out: Huge, crazy Nor'Ester.. This time massive amounts of rain, and winds along the coast. A bit inland and north, they are getting slammed with snow.
I could not sleep last night, because my bedroom window is not locking tightly when closed. I have a huge 'Whistle" with each gust, which is constant! I do not know how Geoffrey is standing it in there..

I also got up--- very very early, due to 'whistle"--- to find water leaking in from my 2 living room windows!! UGH>>

I had an early Ortho appointment. I cannot go. Ic oddly take an Uber or I could Drive. I was planning on driving, to save my one monthly Uber trip for later in the month. Or, if it was really rainy, to take the Uber.
With everything going on...
And the State using their plow, to clean off the sand and water off the beach road.. and the gardeners doing the same in our parking lot, plus putting down some ice melt--- in the 30's.... I have decided to cancel at the last minute.. I feel terrible, but I do not feel I can leave this place.
Dealing with water from windows, lack of sleep, etc.. and informing Maintence of these things..
ugh..

We are supposed to be getting new windows--- but not for a couple more years.. more like 5 before the building is complete.. dam..
My windows were drafty, but never leaked.. this is ridiculous

Not in a good mood. I cannot wait for the rain and wind to stop.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At 9:30am it was already over 60°F. Can't wait 'til full on summer (she says sarcastically)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Is it really always windy in the Windy City?
As a Chicago native, born and raised here, it got that name because of it's proximity to Lake Michigan which is very breezy. It's not necessarily windy throughout the city but definitely by the lakefront. Be careful if you wear a hat or it might blow away. :biggrin:

39F right now with rain and, yes, very windy.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
39F and Overcast. At least Its not raining.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast - sunny, warm (50°F) but windy
Lunch - sunny, around 70°F, and still very windy
Dinner - and it's snowing

Gotta love Arizona weather

Lennybells

I’m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
39 out and sunny here in Canada. Supposed to get to 48 later (I don’t know if that’s cold or hot, I use Celsius… :lol:)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
(I don’t know if that’s cold or hot, I use Celsius… :lol:)
Don't worry I use Fahrenheit. :wink: 44F now and sunshine today!!!:bliss:It's been rain and dreary all week so seeing the sun is so refreshing.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
39 out and sunny here in Canada. Supposed to get to 48 later (I don’t know if that’s cold or hot, I use Celsius… :lol:)
39°C is 102°F
Isn't that a little warm for Canada this time of year? That's even a bit toasty for Arizona this time of year.