What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm in the western Chicago Illinois suburbs and it's 70°F and finally raining! We've been in a moderate drought so the rain is so welcome.
:yeah: Ditto, I'm in a northern suburb and it was pouring a little while ago. I heard on the news that some places had flooding. One of the Nascar races had to be rescheduled yesterday due to lightning. We definitely need the rain especially for the lawn, tress and plants.

Last edited:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
10:45am and it's 98° F with around 20% humidity.
Not going outside for more than a moment today.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're in the middle of another heat wave and it's humid too. Got a bit or rain this afternoon, but not much and it provided zero relief. The temps aren't even dropping overnight enough to help cool the house down much...because of the high humidity it just gets muggy. They're calling for thunderstorms for overnight and tomorrow. I hope we get them...we need a good down pour. Thankfully the air quality from the fires isn't bad right now.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Almost 9pm- 88 degrees,typical for South Florida this time of year,nice

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heat wave! With a heat warning included. 25C at the moment but with humidity. Might go up to 33C later today.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
According to my thermo it's currently 100° F ( 37° C) with 20% humidity. And that's up here on the mountain.
Glad I left Phoenix with 113° F (45° C) today.
Cooler than yesterday for both places.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Currently 70F. Though 48F is expected as a low tonight.

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's only 90° today but headed for 100°+ this weekend. Isn't it funny? In the winter it's just too cold 🥶 and then when summer gets here... 🥵

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
11C at present, going for 13 today. Fine and sunny, but most of Victoria has a severe weather warning in place today, for damaging winds of 55kmh and gusts up to 100kmh. Sheep graziers and marine wind warnings are out, too. It's definitely a day to stay indoors!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
11C at present, going for 13 today. Fine and sunny, but most of Victoria has a severe weather warning in place today, for damaging winds of 55kmh and gusts up to 100kmh. Sheep graziers and marine wind warnings are out, too. It's definitely a day to stay indoors!
Was online playing a game with my friend from Ipswich last night (my time). Could hear the wind through his mic. And he was indoors.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was online playing a game with my friend from Ipswich last night (my time). Could hear the wind through his mic. And he was indoors.
Eek! Was that Ipswich in Suffolk or Queensland?
Funny, the wind has dropped way down here, but the Bureau app has decided we're not having any weather. The current temperature is "_____"!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
3am and it's 79 degrees but 85percent humidity so already it feels like 90 I'm good with the high temps,love it but not when tye humidity is like this because it's like there's no air to breathe

Thunderstorms last night ,now the skies are all clear but the storms will be rolling back in by tye afternoon-that's rainy season,Florida summer

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3am and it's 79 degrees but 85percent humidity so already it feels like 90 I'm good with the high temps,love it but not when tye humidity is like this because it's like there's no air to breathe

Thunderstorms last night ,now the skies are all clear but the storms will be rolling back in by tye afternoon-that's rainy season,Florida summer
That sounds like Queensland weather, which I don't miss at all!

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently 12C or 52F. A high of 76F or 26C is expected with sunny conditions .

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It says 63F here but feels a lot cooler. We had rain overnight and it's still humid, gloomy too.

Last edited:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eek! Was that Ipswich in Suffolk or Queensland?
Funny, the wind has dropped way down here, but the Bureau app has decided we're not having any weather. The current temperature is "_____"!
I believe Queensland. Not entirely sure since I've never been to AU. He has mentioned Brisbane (aka Brisbin..I know you understood that). Didn't know there were two Ipswich's.

Status
Not open for further replies.