What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's in the 70s, but the sky is full of smoke from the Canadian wildfires. The sky looks overcast, but it's smoke, not clouds. I have work to do outside, but the forecasters are telling everyone to stay inside. Some people in Chicago are wearing masks again.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 81F and overcast with Canadian smoke. Second day of the "Unhealthy Air Alert".

UpperLeftUSA

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pretty hot for where we live. 🌤90 degrees with 96% humidity. Three large south facing windows are fun for my kitten, but it's hard for my air conditioning to keep up. Lexi has been a little sluggish & I'm thinking it's because she's staying away from all the window entertainment because it's hot there. Still been wearing each other out with play time, though. Couldn't be happier!!! :catlove:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were in such a drought for so long, Mother Nature decided to help us out right before Memorial Day. 10.65 inches of rain was recorded by my neighbor who keeps track for the farmers. Needless to say, our basement which we had just finished two days before, got flooded, but thank goodness we had a lift pump that kept the damage to a minimum. What a mess, still cleaning up! We were standing in a lake, the whole valley was, water a foot tall rushing by everywhere. Egress basement windows are NOT watertight! Today beautiful. Continue to get more rain than we've had in years. High of 78 today, better enjoy it, 90's next week! From now on I will pray for MODERATE rain!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
We've had a serious case of June gloom all month! Hardly any sun at all and my little veggie sprouts in the garden are struggling. This morning it's 54ºF and overcast. But the weather people are promising sunny skies and 70ºF temps for later today and all weekend. I hope they're right, some sunshine would be nice. 😎

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 86 degrees here in South Florida-lol,the AccuWeather says it's cloudy but there's not a cloud in the bright blue sky- but here that can change in minutes if those clouds are southwest headed this way as it is Rainy Season (as we prefer to call it)
Humidity 69%,very high today)

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
I thought the sky was on fire the last couple of days but it only got up to 90° so I guess only a little smolder.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Central NC
1688299185630.png

And I really need to mow the lawn if it dries from the last two days because chance of more storms the rest of the stupid week.

Status
Not open for further replies.