What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
-11 this morning. I forgot to set the trash out last night and woke and remembered it right about the time the truck usually comes by, so there I am dragging the bin out to the street with only pjs and coat on. Very nippy.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
-11 this morning. I forgot to set the trash out last night and woke and remembered it right about the time the truck usually comes by, so there I am dragging the bin out to the street with only pjs and coat on. Very nippy.
It's a chilly -10F or -25c, this morning. Fortunately its sunny.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 17 F. and sunny. About what one would expect for a January day here. Not warm, but the sun will melt off the ice.

Feel sorry for the guys from Consumers Energy. They're replacing gas mains in the neighborhood. Lousy weather for working in a hole in the ground.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 3F now and supposed to get down to -19 with the windchill tonight. 🌬
Currently -8F with a possible -40F windchill by early morning. Some schools are closed tomorrow due to dangerous weather conditions.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same here, 100 miles to the east. I know that's not cold, compared to what some others are experiencing, but it hasn't been that cold here for a couple years.

Domestic hot water circulator pump crapped out and I have a short section of pipe to the upstairs bathroom that freezes. Sooooo, I had to leave the water dripping and the vanity cabinet open to keep it from freezing. Was afraid the cats would have a field day in the cabinet, but fortunately, they left it alone. I have a new pump ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.