What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every time I look at the weather today they increase the amount of snow we are going to get. I was supposed to visit hubby tomorrow, but went today instead since blizzard conditions are possible Saturday.right now we are in the mid 30s and cloudy. I still have some storm prep to do- put some water in a bucket in case we lose power so I can flush the toilet, turn the car facing out of the driveway and park at the end of it. I have brought in enough firewood for the wood stove (I hope) in case we lose power and I have a big pot of chili cooking that I can reheat on the wood stove if needed. Charging my kindle and phone. Can I say, I HATE winter and storms! Especially since my dare devil son is going ice climbing tonight in New Hampshire.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
'Sposed to be colder tonight--maybe -2 F. here. Fortunately, no more snow. If I want to look at snow, I'll get a postcard.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So much for my hope for snow-free weather. The weather service has hit the panic button again. They say we're going to get rain turning to snow tomorrow and then it's going to snow steadily for two days. They won't hazard a guess what the total will be.

Well, we were bypassed by all the recent snows. I guess it's our time to get hit.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
It's been sunny and mid-60s here. I'm loving the weather, but of course we need rain and aren't getting it. Time to do the rain dance again!
rain dance.gif

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's raining in preparation for "The Big Snow" we're supposed to get over the next couple days. I checked out the snowblower and the generator, I have fuel and food enough for a week and cat food enough for several seeks, I have lots of good flashlights and failing that, lots of Coleman lamps. Bring it on!

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3" of snow over a lot of slop here. It's snowing, but we're not apparently getting all they said we'd get. It's gonna be lousy when all that slop freezes.

Status
Not open for further replies.