What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are scallions what we Brits call spring onions with the long green ends?
Do you eat that as well.
Yes, my grandfather called them spring onions too. I eat the whole onion - bulb and the green portion.  Love 'em :)

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm just about to have some Reese's puffs for my breakfast. They are imported here into the UK, and I thought I would treat myself to a box the other day as I love anything that is peanut butter flavour, they are expensive though, cost £5.99 for a box. I also loved Kellogg's Corn Pops but we can't get them here now. :-(

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[quote name="Stormi" url="/tcovered /whats-the-last-thing-you-ate/360#post_3490693"]Those are my favorite :yummy:  
I just had pancakes with maple syrup- breakfast.
[/quote]

It was a new one. Chocolate covered brownies. So so.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just about to have some Reese's puffs for my breakfast. They are imported here into the UK, and I thought I would treat myself to a box the other day as I love anything that is peanut butter flavour, they are expensive though, cost £5.99 for a box. I also loved Kellogg's Corn Pops but we can't get them here now. :-(
Yum, I love Reese Puffs. A lot of people here are boycotting Kellogg's. They are closing down their plant about half an hour from where I live and over 500 people are losing their jobs.

I had a peach yogurt this morning. My daughter was sitting at the table eating her own yogurt, but kept putting her spoon into mine, taking a spoonful and laughing. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Aubergine and sun dried tomato pizza, a bit of garlic infused ciabatta, and then some mini chocolate eggs to finish.  All very yummy. 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miracle noodles rice with 4 oz. raw weight ground turkey breast, my favorite salt-free seasoning blend, and 1 wedge Laughing Cow Original Swiss cheese.  Made as a one pot "glop".  Nummy.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tha does sound incredible! I had leftover soup for lunch.
There's a small take out lobster "shack" near my office.  Has seating for maybe 8 people.  Really high quality lobster, shrimp and crab rolls mostly.  They just added the grilled cheese to the menu.  Expensive ($15 with a small bag of chips and artisan soda) but was worth it for a splurge.  And actually, $15 for a decent lunch in NYC isn't out of this world, sadly.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a small take out lobster "shack" near my office.  Has seating for maybe 8 people.  Really high quality lobster, shrimp and crab rolls mostly.  They just added the grilled cheese to the menu.  Expensive ($15 with a small bag of chips and artisan soda) but was worth it for a splurge.  And actually, $15 for a decent lunch in NYC isn't out of this world, sadly.
Gotta treat yourself occasionally! I had sushi for dinner. Brought the leftovers home for lunch tomorrow, but I'm hungry again. LOL

stormi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Some brownie brittle. Slightly burnt but still, delicious. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Grilled Gruyere Cheese with Lobster

OMG.  Incredible!
I am drooling just reading that.

I had half a chicken caesar wrap and onion rings dipped in sour cream. I am getting out my unhealthy eating, because I want to start being healthy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.