What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
breakfast - 1 turkey Italian sausage with peppers and onions, 1 homegrown small poblano and 1 slice smoked gouda cheese. 1 oz. half and half with my coffee.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A mini Snickers bar. My MIL sent home a pack of Halloween candy last night. I'm trying to lose weight, Halloween isn't helping. 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How do they get  by with calling the mini ones "fun size" ? To me, fun size would be one that needs two hands to pick up and eat. (maybe that's why my bathroom scale says "No baby killer whales, please")

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A bowl of Tootie Frooties (Malt o Meal's version of Froot Loops) with some half and half instead of milk. I am trying to get in shape ....................to hibernate.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 cup boiled zucchini with a slice of cheddar melted atop, and 1 turkey Italian sausage with peppers and onions.  1 oz. half and half.  My breakfast.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Half a portion of macaroni cheese.  I dropped the container when I was getting it out of the microwave and it exploded over the floor.  
(Luckily the bubbling hot gloop didn't splatter on to me or Mouse).   I am still hungry so think I might need to go and make some toast.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
salad, 1 serving of my cauliflower flatbread with spinach, red onion, mushroom and cheddar cheese topping. 1 baked boneless, skinless chicken breast. 2/3 of a serving of gluten-free mini-carrot cake cupcakes.  1 oz. half and half with my coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.