What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just ate some Cherry Pop Tarts... lazy breakfast lol. Having coffee now also.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pumpkin curry soup.  I think I put too much curry in it though.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I had a nice healthy tea of spinach and panneer curry and curried cauliflower and peas with some rice, then undid all the good by eating a couple of scoops of coffee ice cream followed by liquorice alsorts...  Now eaten too much sugar.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Are those your pretzels? Cool! They look gorgeous! I'll probably put mine on parchment paper to avoid some of the mess. Dear Richard will probably take his with cinnamon and sugar. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I ate a bun and the last mozzarella cheese stick for breakfast. I didn't feel like making anything so I just grabbed something quick and easy.
I am SO impressed @catlover19  , these look amazing.   Next time I feel like a cooking spree I think I'll look at the link you provided and see if I can make them, they sound gorgeous.

I just had left over spinach and panneer curry, cauliflower and pea curry and rice.  Now I am contemplating Maltesers.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am SO impressed @catlover19  , these look amazing.   Next time I feel like a cooking spree I think I'll look at the link you provided and see if I can make them, they sound gorgeous.

I just had left over spinach and panneer curry, cauliflower and pea curry and rice.  Now I am contemplating Maltesers.
They sound more complicated than they actually are. The worst part is waiting for the dough to rise and then waiting for them to cook when you know how yummy they are. 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eggs.  I just want chicken or eggs for about 3 weeks now. At least this is cheaper then my pizza craving:)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A few squares of Lindt Excellence extra creamy milk chocolate. 
 I won 7 coupons for free bars in their last contest. I received 4 of the coupons in the mail this week and used 2 of them last night (gave the other 2 to my mom and sister).

Status
Not open for further replies.