What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah the extreme hunger that wakes you is something else!

Eggs and OJ.  I have eaten so many eggs over last month.  Keep thinking maybe I should buy the bulk pack but I just KNOW if I do that I will be off the egg kick. Currently eyeing a snack...

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had an enormous salad. Baby spinach, snow peas, red capsicum, baby beetroot, avocado, tuna with Dijon and honey dressing.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh, I don't know but I might have to take a look next time I'm in  a supermarket.  I usually only look at the healthy bran type cereals.  I know that doesn't fit with my image here but I tend to stay away from the sugary ones because I know I'd sit and eat a whole packet in a day if they were in the house....  LoL

I like lemon meringue pie and raspberries.  :yummy:   Nice!

I had a few pieces of natural liquorice a while ago and now I'm sitting thinking what I can eat next.
Keylime with raspberries is my favorite!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just ate lunch. It was supposed to be breakfast but I'm not very hungry today. ( it's a very strange feeling for me)

An omelette with ham, 2 eggs, tomatoes and asparagus. I'm now trying to motivate myself to get off the couch, scoop the litter boxes and vacumm.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hardly any milk and no bread when I got up this morning so I ended up with a cup of coffee and a slab of rocky road....  

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's as good a breakfast as any! I've got oatmeal with dried fruits, granola, cinnamon, and brown sugar. But now that it's on my mind, maybe I'll grab a few bites of ice cream before I head to work..

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got up around 6am and had to have something so did 2 frozen pretzels with mustard.  

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An apple and a boiled egg. I had to leave the house to pick up my kids from school before I could have a cup of tea. I really want that cup of tea.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Got up around 6am and had to have something so did 2 frozen pretzels with mustard.  
You're killing me with those soft pretzels! I dearly love soft pretzels and haven't any in forever!

Just dinner last night.

Morning coffee now.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Status
Not open for further replies.