What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of my employees just gave me a sliver of his lox and cream cheese on old fashioned bread; had lots of nuts and things in it.

Really good.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Two slices of Udi's gluten free cinnamon raisin bread with plum jam. Now it is lunchtime and I am making myself hungry with this thread.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet it was. Yum.
Were you to eat lamb it would go well.
Is it as a spice? Who produces it?
I bet it was. Yum.
Were you to eat lamb it would go well.
Is it as a spice? Who produces it?
I think it would be good with lamb as well.  It's from this company:
 http://bolaniandsauce.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59   I'm sorry but for whatever reason, I can no longer insert links the usual way.  The new form wants my email address, and all kinds of info and simply causes my computer to freeze.  Maybe it's not compatible with Windows 8.1?  I've noticed issues with several programs since I upgraded to it.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 servings of Tasty Bite Kashmir Spinach curry with paneer cheese, 2 raw celery stalks, and 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Original Swiss cheese.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it would be good with lamb as well.  It's from this company:

http://bolaniandsauce.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59  I'm sorry but for whatever reason, I can no longer insert links the usual way.  The new form wants my email address, and all kinds of info and simply causes my computer to freeze.  Maybe it's not compatible with Windows 8.1?  I've noticed issues with several programs since I upgraded to it.
As I use my phone this sort of link is ideal. Thank you. Can't get it here.
:sigh:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Had a wee bit of brownie last night for dessert (Rick finished the pan)

Drinking my morning coffee

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I picked up some Döner kepab on the way home from work because I was too tired to cook dinner.
Does it come in a pita? Or how?
Yes. The restaurant makes its own pita bread, and adds lettuce, tomato, onions, hot and sweet peppers and a yogurt sauce. It's the most popular fast food in Germany, and is rapidly becoming so in a lot of European countries. A Turkish co-worker just told me yesterday that she'd read about a German opening a chain of döner shops in the U.S.. Döner is obviously Turkish, but it was supposedly a Turk living in Berlin who had the idea of serving it on pita bread.

The last thing I ate was a piece of milk chocolate.

Last edited:

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
JCat, whereabouts in Germany do you live? I lived in Paderborn for almost 8 years, when hubby was in the Army. I could just eat a plate of Gyros, pommes wit mayo.

I had a key lime pastry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.