What's the last thing you ate - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's smoothie time! Tonight is blueberry, strawberry and vanilla. I'm getting a little bummed because I'm halfway through the last bag of the strawberries I picked this summer. They really went fast.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A few chunks of Cabot's Hot Horseradish cheese with a few chunks of Cabot's Garlic and Herb cheese. Rick says the hot horseradish is too hot for him. I love the stuff. 

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Self made Moose pizza, not that you even could buy one so only way to get is to make by yourself :)

Actually I just put ground moose meat on top of whole wheat tortilla and then some cheese, baked like pizza, so no wrapping or rolling, you have to try it sometime, great diet food, moose meat has only 112kcal / 100 grams.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

A few chunks of Cabot's Hot Horseradish cheese with a few chunks of Cabot's Garlic and Herb cheese. Rick says the hot horseradish is too hot for him. I love the stuff. 
Last night I got a roast beef sub and had them put the Boar's Head horseradish cheddar on it. It's so good. 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Boar's Head products.  I only get them when they are on sale though because I think they are a little pricey.  Of course I think deli products in general are a little pricey.  My supermarket has the Smokemaster ham on sale and I got a half pound.  It was really good but the regular price is 10.49 a pound, the sale price was 8.49 which is still high.  It has a very mild smoke flavor and isn't overly salty like a lot of smoked deli meat is.

Status
Not open for further replies.