What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life? 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My ex left the house at 9.30am. It's now 10pm. Oh what a restful day.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely. We didn't have that in my days.
I want my DiL to get one tomorrow. She's in her 9th month.
  YaY!  Good Going @Stewball   for asking catlover19 to post a photo.  I wanted to see one, but did not know how to ask?  What a beautiful photo.....and waving, too.  

My other positive, besides seeing this ultrasound, would be that some old family friends dropped by unexpectantly, yesterday, and we had a great time catching up.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cool about the wave! 

A headhunter from the federal bureau of prisons told me that I had a good shot at the prison system.  They tend to pay more than hospitals and I might can get some of my loans cancelled.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YaY!  Good Going @Stewball   for asking catlover19 to post a photo.  I wanted to see one, but did not know how to ask?  What a beautiful photo.....and waving, too.  

My other positive, besides seeing this ultrasound, would be that some old family friends dropped by unexpectantly, yesterday, and we had a great time catching up.
You could ask  
 I don't mind sharing. 
I'm so jealous. I can't wait to be done with pregnancy and enjoy my new son or daughter. October seems so far away.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm so jealous. I can't wait to be done with pregnancy and enjoy my new son or daughter. October seems so far away.
Okay, thanks...@catlover19   then I will be asking a lot....lol...  My  second question was going to be when is the due date....but you already answered in October.....for stewball....(Are pregnant ladies psychic then?.....seems to be)

Actually, it would be cool if you could make a thread, about being pregnant....because I know two other TCS members who are right now.....so that makes three...so far...  It may be tiring though, since my fourth question would be: which part of the day are you most tired....or most awake?  Does aimee, sleep or take naps so you can too?.

Yeah....I would have a lot of questions....so may be you'd have to run away.
....i get that a lot.
 Hope you are feeling well for the most part.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could ask  :lol3:  I don't mind sharing. 
She is so swollen and tired. She's 41 and her work entails standing a lot. We work up to the end here.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, thanks...@catlover19   then I will be asking a lot....lol...  My  second question was going to be when is the due date....but you already answered in October.....for stewball....(Are pregnant
ladies psychic then?.....seems to be):nod:
Actually, it would be cool if you could make a thread, about being pregnant....because I know two other TCS members who are right now.....so that makes three...so far...  It may be tiring though, since my fourth question would be: which part of the day are you most tired....or most awake?  Does aimee, sleep or take naps so you can too?.
Yeah....I would have a lot of questions....so may be you'd have to run away.:dash: ....i get that a lot.:lol3:  Hope you are feeling well for the most part.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:wavey: baby!

I am feeling slightly more human this morning. I didn't really feel good most of yesterday.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so swollen and tired. She's 41 and her work entails standing a lot. We work up to the end here.
I can only imagine how tiring that must be. Some people work up until the end here, it really all depends on your health and preference. I am a stay at home mom, so I don't work outside the home. I tried to find a job, but it didn't happen.

Okay, thanks...@catlover19   then I will be asking a lot....lol...  My  second question was going to be when is the due date....but you already answered in October.....for stewball....(Are pregnant ladies psychic then?.....seems to be)

Yeah....I would have a lot of questions....so may be you'd have to run away.
....i get that a lot.
 Hope you are feeling well for the most part.
My due date is October 18, but baby will most likely be born 1-2 weeks before that by c-section. I see the doctor Friday and am going to ask when my c-section will be scheduled. I'm most tired between about noon and 2 pm. Aimee naps from 12:30 until between 2 and 3 so I get to relax. I always lay down and catch up on TV shows while she naps. Sometimes I fall asleep, but my loud neighbours make that hard to do. Aimee can sleep through it, but I can't. I am having trouble getting to sleep at night so I am pretty tired some days. I have trouble sleeping on my side but if I sleep on my stomach, I am uncomfortable. The baby is still so small (about the size of a plum) but I can tell exactly where he/she is when I lay down and try to sleep at night. Thankfully, Aimee sleeps really well overnight. She sleeps straight through the night almost every night. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fell over twice. Once flat and then backwards whereupon I sat where I was and cried.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It was a gorgeous day here yesterday and I picked up[ a few hanging pansy plants for outside.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two ladies came to help me up. I've got a massive bruise on my foot I knee and elbow. My British stuff upper lip really showed me up. Sitting on the pavement crying not quietly. The shame of it.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Two ladies came to help me up. I've got a massive bruise on my foot I knee and elbow. My British stuff upper lip really showed me up. Sitting on the pavement crying not quietly. The shame of it.
No shame of it.  As long as you're okay, and only bruises.  You have to be more careful in walking, though.

No high heels, and watching where you are going....not walking too fast, either.  At least you did not break or sprain anything.  That's a positive.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
The meringue I baked came out perfectly!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even own a pair of high heels.
Ifell a few months ago and broke a bone in my wrist. My darling daughter says I need a stick but I'd probably trip over that. I do daydream the quite a lot

I'm resting on my bed with a fleece and blighty is curled up neatly between my ankles. Whisky is above him on his back.
Thanks for your kind interest.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't have to go shopping because of my foot. My cleaner did it fit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.