What's on Your Mind Thread - 2024

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone ever found the ups number? My cat food was delivered by ups apr 16 but doesn't say where. I live in an apartment that uses hub. Leasing office has no info about it. I even checked the apt above me. Virtual assistant is no help. Incredible pets is also trying to contact ups with no luck. I have been checking my cell and tablet since then

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone ever found the ups number? My cat food was delivered by ups apr 16 but doesn't say where. I live in an apartment that uses hub. Leasing office has no info about it. I even checked the apt above me. Virtual assistant is no help. Incredible pets is also trying to contact ups with no luck. I have been checking my cell and tablet since then
Here is the number I found on Google for UPS Customer Service. 1-888-742-5877

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks. I will try it tomorrow
Good luck getting through to anyone. Their phone system is set up to have calls go through the automated system and it will route you back through the phone tree and then hang up on you. It's infuriating. You might have more luck with the UPS store.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck getting through to anyone. Their phone system is set up to have calls go through the automated system and it will route you back through the phone tree and then hang up on you. It's infuriating. You might have more luck with the UPS store.
I pushed 0 a bunch of times. Now on hold for customer service

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering how many on this site make trips with their cats roaming free inside their car ? I not one of those people. My cats only travel in a Pet carrier. Just wondering how many allow this.

Last edited:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering how many on this site make trips with their cats roaming free inside their car ? I not one of those people. My cats only travel in a Pet carrier. Just wondering how many allow this.
Not me. Pre having my own cat I it once while cat sitting, and spent an hour trying to reach the cat and pull it out from under the seat while keeping all the door shuts so it didn’t run out - a very stressful and unpleasant situation.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree. Today I saw a neighbors daughter place her two "Snowshoe" cats in her car without any restraints. Allowing both Cats free roaming while she drives 5 hours home. Frankly I think this is potentially dangerous for both Cats and Driver. There's always that chance for a accident that could be fatal for all concerned.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Not me. Pre having my own cat I it once while cat sitting, and spent an hour trying to reach the cat and pull it out from under the seat while keeping all the door shuts so it didn’t run out - a very stressful and unpleasant situation.
I think I was about 16yrs old when I rescued a Mama stray with a litter of 4,put them all in a cardboard box ,in my car and on the way to the kennel a kitten got out and went under my gas pedal then Mama got out to retrieve baby and was under my clutch and brake pedal!lol,I had to shut the car down,rolling over to the side of the road while trying to get cats from under my pedals- so I learned very early on that having critters loose in a car is not a good idea.....

The only animal that does not travel in a carrier is my Bengal,Sami- Sami has a car seat with a tether strap,he loves his car seat

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats loose in a car? Never! The only pet that was allowed to travel thusly was our German Shepherd, who would have his butt on the back seat of our Mustang and his paws on the transmission hump so he could look out through the windshield between the front seats.........except for the rainy day we picked up a hitchhiker, who looked in at the dog looking at him, but got in anyway. The dog proceeded to lie down with his head on the guy's lap, and we never heard a peep from either until we dropped the hitchhiker off, whereupon the dog resumed his normal position.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Many years ago, when I picked up Pumpkin, as a kitten from a friend; we put her in a cardboard box. That was a mistake... Crying, as you would not believe.. She managed to get out of the box, trying to find a 'safe' space to hide. It was a horror show. I had to pull over, on the highway.. very gently, and quickly get out of the car to find her. I put her back in the box, but she managed to jump out again! I was so afraid she would get under the brake or gas pedal. Finally, I got home, but still the dilemma of getting her out of the car, without her running away.. It was such a disaster. I managed to get her home... Never again!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I remember the cat carrier we had when I was in about 4th grade but I’m sure we had one before that also. I think the only time we’ve had an unrestrained animal was when my mom brought a puppy home in her coat. Some boys were walking around the dollar store asking people if they wanted her because their mom said they couldn’t keep their dog’s puppies. Mom noticed the whiskers on one side of her face were singed off. She couldn’t say no and asked for forgiveness later. (Not really; my stepdad wouldn’t have said no either. They just normally discussed that kind of thing.) She turned out to be a good dog. :hearthrob:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Many years ago, when I picked up Pumpkin, as a kitten from a friend; we put her in a cardboard box. That was a mistake... Crying, as you would not believe.. She managed to get out of the box, trying to find a 'safe' space to hide. It was a horror show. I had to pull over, on the highway.. very gently, and quickly get out of the car to find her. I put her back in the box, but she managed to jump out again! I was so afraid she would get under the brake or gas pedal. Finally, I got home, but still the dilemma of getting her out of the car, without her running away.. It was such a disaster. I managed to get her home... Never again!!
So frightening -I bet that was a horror show -thank God you got them in the house safely