What's on Your Mind Thread - 2024

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone ever found the ups number? My cat food was delivered by ups apr 16 but doesn't say where. I live in an apartment that uses hub. Leasing office has no info about it. I even checked the apt above me. Virtual assistant is no help. Incredible pets is also trying to contact ups with no luck. I have been checking my cell and tablet since then

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone ever found the ups number? My cat food was delivered by ups apr 16 but doesn't say where. I live in an apartment that uses hub. Leasing office has no info about it. I even checked the apt above me. Virtual assistant is no help. Incredible pets is also trying to contact ups with no luck. I have been checking my cell and tablet since then
Here is the number I found on Google for UPS Customer Service. 1-888-742-5877

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks. I will try it tomorrow
Good luck getting through to anyone. Their phone system is set up to have calls go through the automated system and it will route you back through the phone tree and then hang up on you. It's infuriating. You might have more luck with the UPS store.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck getting through to anyone. Their phone system is set up to have calls go through the automated system and it will route you back through the phone tree and then hang up on you. It's infuriating. You might have more luck with the UPS store.
I pushed 0 a bunch of times. Now on hold for customer service

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ugh nature is cruel. 😞

The house sparrows were doing their darndest to steal the house from the bluebirds. Now I see no one using the house. I have found a snake in it in the past too. 😞