What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Trying to be an adult and get both my taxes and my aunts prepared and filed. Just don’t feel like doing it and am procrastinating in a dozen different ways.
Hope that is going well. What I tell myself w/ things like that is: “Just think how happy you’ll feel when it’s done! More quality time for you!” ☕

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope that is going well. What I tell myself w/ things like that is: “Just think how happy you’ll feel when it’s done! More quality time for you!” ☕
Yes, thanks, I did get them done. It took a couple hours and more than a couple breaks but done, efiled, copies made and office cleaned up.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our expected winter storm has been upgraded to a Blizzard Warning, 5-10 inches overnight or more in some areas. . How is that for an April Fool’s joke?
I had heard that Minnesota was expecting more snow. But 5 to 10 really? Supposedly I too will see some snow in the morning though only 1 to 2 inches.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've started weeding out junk in the office. This one is going to take awhile. The closet, which has two set of shelves shoved in it, is loaded with...stuff. One shelf is office supplies, the other is crafting supplies. I KNOW that about half of each set of shelves will go. Then I need to sort through my hard copy files and ditch about half of the stuff in them. Probably going to take a month to finish! However, all of my books to donate have been boxed and are ready to go!

OH! If anyone is in the market for a new superduperpooperscooper, I got this one a couple of weeks ago:

1680329922972.png

Stainless steel, cost $5 on Amazon, and I can make four passes through Hek's standard sized box, and it is clean. And the scoop, being stainless steel, can get a quick rinse in hot water, and be clean and ready to go. Very little sticks to it.

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Found out they moved the divorce date up to April 11th.I will be glad to get rid of my estranged husband whom treated me like crap also in and out of jail including cheating on me.Good thing is no kids with him

Status
Not open for further replies.