What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I have a hair appt tonight, so Rick will make whatever he wants. I will probably have a Boca mushroom burger when I get home.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick as a union meeting right after work and he bowls early. I'm thinking a simple pasta dish: maybe spaghetti noodles with sautéed onions and garlic, some chopped tomatoes, and some chopped broccoli. I have some chunks of red and green pepper in the freezer that I can add to the mix. A bit of grated Parm. And that's dinner.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We ended up going out last night, so tonight will be the asparagus and chicken over miracle noodles.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I love zucchini.....

We are having grilled vegetarian burgers tonight. Rick is having his with chili.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I asked Aaron what he feels like having for dinner tonight and he said littlenecks, mussels or guacamole. :dk:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a yummy supper.
Schnitzels fried by my daughter.
Packet coleslaw prepared by my granddaughter and baby leaf salad with mustard and honey and oil prepared by my very pregnant DiL.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having chicken parmesan flavoured stuffed chicken (they have marinara sauce and cheese inside) and mashed potatoes. Easy dinner tonight, I'm too lazy to cook.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After reading the posts I've decided to stuff chicken breasts again. And I'll steam up some vegetables to go with it. Cauliflower, green beans and carrots.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We're going out to dinner with friends tonight and I have no idea what I'm getting. I do know there is a margarita on my menu....don't know about anybody else.

I made dessert for us as we never have dessert at a restaurant. I made a peanut butter cheesecake to enjoy when we get back home tonight.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Chicken breasts, letscho and whole-grain rice. In other words, nothing Mogli can eat, poor starving kitty.
Why do you torture him like that? :uuh:

My sick "kid" decided he wanted guacamole and salsa with baked chips, so that is what we had last night. :lol3: He still doesn't feel well, but is going stir crazy, so we may go out for a quick meal somewhere.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
You know, I cannot believe that I refused to eat guac. We go out to our Mexican restaurant (by we, I mean the people from work) and I would never eat the guacamole. Then one night, my GF told me that I could not say I didn't like guac if I never ate it. She put some on a chip and stuck it in my mouth (my fault, I guess, since my mouth was open. But I didn't see her coming with it. Everybody thought it was hilarious).  I love the stuff! Guac rocks! And now I make it at home, too.

I still have not eaten a slice of avocado though. I think it's because it's that weird shade of green. I eat peas, love green beans, eat lettuce and spinach. Green peppers. It's just something about the shade of green with an avocado. And its shell, too. Got some nice avocados at the store last night to make guacamole for tonight. And that shell is just wrong in so many ways.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are having rutabagas with neckbone, stir fried cabbage, fried corn bread, stir fried cabbage and rum cake.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why do you torture him like that? :uuh:
My sick "kid" decided he wanted guacamole and salsa with baked chips, so that is what we had last night. :lol3: He still doesn't feel well, but is going stir crazy, so we may go out for a quick meal somewhere.
You are a woman after my own heart. I 'love' going out to eat.
Yum.
Where and what?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, I cannot believe that I refused to eat guac. We go out to our Mexican restaurant (by we, I mean the people from work) and I would never eat the guacamole. Then one night, my GF told me that I could not say I didn't like guac if I never ate it. She put some on a chip and stuck it in my mouth (my fault, I guess, since my mouth was open. But I didn't see her coming with it. Everybody thought it was hilarious).  I love the stuff! Guac rocks! And now I make it at home, too.
I still have not eaten a slice of avocado though. I think it's because it's that weird shade of green. I eat peas, love green beans, eat lettuce and spinach. Green

peppers. It's just something about the shade of green with an avocado. And its shell, too. Got some nice avocados at the store last night to make guacamole for tonight. And that shell is just wrong in so many ways.
You haven't eaten just avocado? I moan. You have no idea what you're missing. We make avocado salad here. Mash avocado with hard boiled egg chopped onions salt pepper and lemon juice. Yummy to tickle your tummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.