What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a green salad with red onion, tomato, cucumber and beans. The potato had sour cream and chives and the steak had avocado with a mustard sauce. Mississippi mud cake is chocolate mud cake with chocolate sauce served with whipped cream and icecream. We actually went to Hogsbreath cafe. They are a chain of restaurants. Kind of like a pub meal. I think the chain is American but I'm in Australia. Not fancy but yummy.
Tonight we are having kebabs with salad in whole grain wraps.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a green salad with red onion, tomato, cucumber and beans. The potato had sour cream and chives and the steak had avocado with a mustard sauce. Mississippi mud cake is chocolate mud cake with chocolate sauce served with whipped cream and icecream. We actually went to Hogsbreath cafe. They are a chain of restaurants. Kind of like a pub meal. I think the chain is American but I'm in Australia. Not fancy but yummy.
Tonight we are having kebabs with salad in whole grain wraps.
I'm having trouble sending this. Try again. Third time.
It sounds scrumptious. I've never heard of an avocado mustard sauce. Did the salad have lettuce or baby leaves in it. I'm not an American so still don't know what mississippi mud cake is.
I'm a Pommy bur don't live there anymore. I'd love to move to Australia but then I'd be deserting a sinking ship and I've 2 generations of family here.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've got some chicken thawing in the fridge and I will probably make some type of salad with it.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love to read this thread. There are so many things I see here that I don't even know what they are. I guess that is because I am from the US deep south. :lol3: Tonight for us it is leftover meat loaf, mashed potatoes and a green vegetable. Real comfort food. Last night it was dried lima beans cooked with ham in the crock pot, and baked corn bread.

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bean dip. It's so fattening but it lasts a long time and makes me smile.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tuna pasta bake with pumpkin and peas. Easy and yummy. I made a carrot cake today so I had that for dessert. I couldn't wait to eat it but it really wasn't that great.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking chili. It's such a cold day and chili would hit the spot. With a nice pan of cornbread.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Made chicken marsala last night, was pretty good (not as good as when the BF makes it!) and brought leftovers for lunch today.

Tonight will probably be something quick and easy out because he has class and we have to do our kiddie ride collections.

nicolelj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Deer Stew is on the menu for us with loads of veggies(peppers, potatoes, celery, onions, mushrooms, carrots).  Slow cooked in the crockpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.