What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Top sirloin steak (Med-Rare), baked potato (long baked so the skin is crunchy), mushrooms, and some sliced tomato.  For desert I'm having yogurt with some honey and fresh raspberries.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We came home to find out that our large freezer was unplugged the whole time we were away. I lost about 3/4 of what was in there. The homemade spaghetti sauce was still cold, but not frozen, so we have been having some form of spaghetti every day this week.
Now.... How did that happen???? Abby???? Sorry you lost all that food. Sick of spaghetti yet?! ;)
Aaron unplugged it. :hmm: By yesterday I had enough of it and we went out. :lol3: Not sure what I am having today. It's just me because Aaron has a golf tournament later.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
By yesterday I had enough of it and we went out. :lol3: .
:rofl: Went out for Spaghetti????????? :lol3:

Dinner tonight was a VERY late lunch at Lifetime Fitness. Just joined (now the work begins :lol3:) and they gave us a voucher for a free lunch in the cafe. :D I had the turkey and avocado sandwich and Larry had a roast beef, tomato, lettuce and a couple of those healthy smoothies, strawberry and banana.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had lasagna. 2 days ago, we spent a couple hours making meals to freeze. We made 6 lasagnas and 4 spaghetti pie. We made them in loaf pans so they are a quick meal that we can just throw in the oven to heat up.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, hubby is out-of-town!!! SO easy breezy dinners this week. Tonight - my favorite spinach/fruit smoothie. THEN some Wheat Thin crackers and cream cheese. :clap:

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Homemade chicken soup...We are sick:( And a devil dog cause sick or not I MUST HAVE a sweet

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Left over maple glazed pork chops.  I made it yesterday but I was too sick to bother eating it.  I also had mashed potatoes and some garden tomatoes that my brother brought over to me yesterday.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's dinner and a movie night. But I have to wait until after Symphony rehearsal to eat, so we shall see. It's usually a surprise. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Last night we grilled. Pork chops with an apple butter BBQ sauce (got the sauce from the apple store on Saturday and I really wish I could figure out how to make it....it's just delicious), potato slices with a bit of the same BBQ sauce, and green beans (wrapped in foil and thrown on the grill, too).

I have a planning commission meeting tonight, so it will be a little later til I get home. It should still be fairly light outside, so we're doing grilled hot sausage sandwiches with lots of onions and peppers. With some crock pot beans from the freezer.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another easy breezy dinner since hubby is traveling this week. Tuna salad with spinach on whole wheat bread!! OH and will have some sweet potato chips on the side. :lol3:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really windy here, raining off and on, making a pot roast - one of my favorite fall dishes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Crock pot chicken cacciatore with orzo and green peas. And an apple dumpling with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Honey dijon salmon, veggies, baked potato and hash browns for the boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.