What's For Dinner? - 2024

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
We ended up going to a new Pan Asian vegan restaurant that opened up earlier this year. I had a bowl that was more like soup and delicious.:yummy: It had cabbage, carrot, zucchini, broccoli, sweet potato noodles, red peppers, ground ginger, garlic, mushrooms, sesame seeds in a mild veggie broth, served with brown rice. Carrot cake for dessert.
View attachment 473338View attachment 473339
That carrot cake looks delish!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Let's see...I think that lunch will be scrambled eggs with an English muffin. Then dinner will be a hamburger steak (again) seasoned with Tony Chacheron's Cajun Seasoning (YUMMY STUFF), mashed potatoes, and the last of the field peas.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see...I think that lunch will be scrambled eggs with an English muffin. Then dinner will be a hamburger steak (again) seasoned with Tony Chacheron's Cajun Seasoning (YUMMY STUFF), mashed potatoes, and the last of the field peas.
You're going to turn into a field pea---- though you're already a sweet pea

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Easter to everyone...
Traditionally we always had a Honey Baked Ham but here's me,by myself ---- boy I'd like some ham

Don't laugh because it's something I really enjoy,SPAM! My Dad and I used to have fried spam sandwiches and boy they were good!

I fried up some spam slices and then tossed it in the toaster oven with some maple syrup,cloves n crushed pineapple,made mashed potatoes and corn on the cob and there was my substitute Easter dinner,I really liked it alot lol

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to our son and daughter in laws today...I took 2 lbs. of asparagus which I steamed with butter,and I made a carrot cake cheesecake and took it.They had dinner rolls,baked sweet potatoes and a cherry boubon smoked ham.It was all wonderful and delicious....had a great day!