What's For Dinner? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch: Mom's roommate made me two slices of buttered toast. Then later on she made me a cinnamon raisin bagel toasted with peanut butter. I was really sick from that whole ghost pepper I ate yesterday! I laid in a chair with her cat for 3 hours.

Dinner: Mom's roommate bought the two of us a medium thin crust veggie pizza with garlic sauce from a restaurant in town. It was good, but we both agreed it needed more sauce.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I was gone longer than expected this afternoon so picked up a veggie hummus wrap at TJ's for dinner and made a sweet potato on the side. DH had a turkey burger sandwich with tater tots. Honeycrisp apple for dessert.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I was having shrimp cocktail last night ,before the blackened yellowtail snapper- after the shrimp I fell asleep and never got to the snapper- I hope the iguana,birds and squirrels like it ? I woke up with everything out....I wouldn't think it would be okay to eat after 5 or 6 hrs,right?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
You know that beef stew I was going to make yesterday? Yeah, that didn't happen. I was out in the Shed and didn't come in to make it. And we had to go over to my sister's to feed her cats and scoop boxes. There's a pizza place over there, so we called on our way over to place our order. On the way back, we picked it up. It worked.

When we come back from taking care of the cats this morning, I swear I'm putting the beef and vegetables in the crock pot for dinner tonight. That will be dinner.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
You know that beef stew I was going to make yesterday? Yeah, that didn't happen. I was out in the Shed and didn't come in to make it. And we had to go over to my sister's to feed her cats and scoop boxes. There's a pizza place over there, so we called on our way over to place our order. On the way back, we picked it up. It worked.

When we come back from taking care of the cats this morning, I swear I'm putting the beef and vegetables in the crock pot for dinner tonight. That will be dinner.
You've had a craving for that beef for 2days now- did you at least get a meat pizza? Lol

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm making pizzas for both of us tonight. I buy the individual pizza crusts since we don't necessarily like the same toppings. DH will eat some of the veggies I put on mine but not all. We'll finish the strawberries for dessert.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch: With dad at a convenience store about 10 minutes from home. I had half a vegetarian pizza sub with cheese, marinara, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, black olives.

Dinner: Huge dinner plate salad with thousand islands dressing. Found some interesting snack foods, so this was an excuse to try them out-- buttermilk crackers, spicy dried pineapple chunks, spicy buffalo combos pretzel thingys.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch today will be taquitos. I feel sour cream-ish. Dinner will be one of my chicken strip meals.

Tomorrow starts a MOM'S MEAL WEEK! :hyper:
Can I ask what "Moms Meal" is-Ive heard someone else mention it and thought their Mom was cooking for them-so now I realize it's something else,lol

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm in one of those moods where I'm not sure what I want for dinner so I think it will just be grilled cheese sandwiches, (tomato in mine). Sweet potato on the side for me and tater tots for DH. Honeycrisp apple for dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.